Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Masha of MashaMassage, Edgware  (Read 951 times)

Offline MoDu

Masha of MashaMassage
External Link/Members Only

Booking:
Booked via the phone number on the website, the phone was answered by Masha, it was my first time visiting so naturally asked a few questions about the service and the response was "you will be satisfied with the service", which I found a little rude but decided to go ahead clearly little me was doing the thinking that day. 

Edgware, block of flats in a residential area, lots of free parking, first floor flat but from what I understand they work from two flats one on the ground floor and the other on the first.

Girl:
Eastern European MILF, nice looking has a little fat on her but nothing that will put you off. nice face and tits, her profile says 34B. I would say she's in her 40s, which for me is a little too old if this was a full service would likely have walked but as it was a massage so I stayed.

Fee:
£80 for 1 hour of body-to-body and an extra £10 for touching

Service:
Once the paperwork was sorted she asked me to strip and lay face down on the table, started with the massage, which I have to admit was good. Good pressure and she was able to remove a lot of my knots. but she decided to crack my back, which normally I would be fine with but she did it without warning me so that was a shock and caught me a little unaware, there was plenty of CC and B&C swipes but I would classify the massage as sensual with a hint of B2B, out of the hour she probably spent a total of 5 mins in giving B2B massage, the rest was just a standard massage.

The HJ was hard and fast, which I like but I do take a while to cum especially with just an HJ so towards the end she did get a little tired but she didn't give up and we got there in the end with me exploding everywhere.   

Conclusion:
I was pushing towards a negative, for £90 massage I was expecting a more B2B and the fact she gave no warning before she cracked my back but I have to admit the massage was good and it is the only reason I've marked this down as neutral.

Offline tantraman

... Eastern European MILF, nice looking has a little fat on her but nothing that will put you off. nice face and tits, her profile says 34B. I would say she's in her 40s ...

... old photos stashed here :music: