Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adriana of Amour  (Read 1053 times)

Offline geordie.si79

External Link/Members Only

This girl has been on my to do list for some time and after reading a few reviews on here my mind was set..

Never been able to get our schedules to match until this lunchtime when I was able to get to North Shields. As reported, the flat is not great which Adriana admits and apologised for.. She is by far and away the most stunningly attractive woman I have ever had the pleasure of being with, everything about her is perfect.

After getting the paperwork out of the way, she told me to strip while unveiling that amazing toned and tanned body of hers. Some nice kissing before an amazing OWO BJ which I had to get her to stop! Some RO followed which she seemed to like, very tight even with one finger!

On with the hood before a vigorous hard and fast session with her legs over my shoulders and that was me done for.. Very chatty and friendly girl who won't be around for long as she has plans of going to either Oz or Miami...

Make the most of her while she's her, a truly beautiful woman who certainly enjoys her job