Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Oxford Circus – Lili/Yuki (B&S!)  (Read 887 times)

20 review(s) for Lily’s  (8 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JDSports

5th review of 10 for May 2021

Link
External Link/Members Only

When
May 2021

Costs
£180 / hour

Communications
By text. I think the exchange was done with Mr/Mrs Chen. Confirmed within 30 minutes the location and time. I asked for a massage to be included.

Around 10 minutes walk from Oxford Circus station

The meet
So, as I was halfway through my challenge, I thought I would treat myself. Saw her profile before and thought I would take the plunge (despite the risks of B&S). Unfortunately, this was the only negative I had in May during my challenge. Tbh though, I walked into it (as described below).

I arrived outside the flat (new set of flats). I texted her and was told to go opposite the road to another address- the building was a lot older than the address I thought I was going to (warning sign 1). Inside the building, it was darkly lit and I was greeted by a girl who was not the one in the picture (warning sign 2). Tbh, I should have walked but it was late, I had no plan B (silly right?) and had the horn. The girl was Chinese, probably mid-20s. She said her name was Yuki (so basically not Lili). Facially, I would say around 7.

Paperwork exchanged. I asked for a shower. The shower was not fit for purpose- it was not powerful and there was not enough hot water. The bathroom was crap- reminded me of something from the 1950s.

After the shower, I entered the bedroom. I said casually, “it is a different location – why was I asked to go across the road?”. Her English was quite good- I cannot remember exactly what she said, but she meant, “yeah that is the way it is”.

Anyway, we started off with a massage as per my request. It was more sexual that the other ones I had previously- she was naked throughout (no B2B though). We had a decent chat about travel, life in China and the UK- the usual stuff. Then, onto the main event. OWO and ball licking. She could have done more ball licking but I sense she was not too into it (I am shaved). Positions were her on top, missionary, doggy and prone bone. She did make some noises, but not those fake/OTT ones (more realistic?). Tbh, the service was quite mechanical. She then said, “you don’t seem to be enjoying this too much. I will jerk you off?” (I am not one to really moan/am not too vocal when shagging). With hindsight, I was unaware of the time and it was clearly a plan to get me out ASAP. I asked to finish on her face- she somewhat shyly shook her head (quite cute lol). She said she could wank me off and finish over her body- I did. Some ended up on her neck lol.

I had another shower and left. She thanked me and gave me a hug.

Overall, classic B&S I think- they were not ashamed of it lol. Tbh, I walked into it and should have just walked. Well, I guess you live and learn and it was bound to happen at some stage- might as well get it out the way early on in this hobby lol.

Positives
- Massage was decent
- Quite chatty/lots of opinions (I think this is good during the massage)
- She didn’t make many fake noises
- Tight

Negatives
- B&S
- In and out in 45/50 minutes
- No kissing
- The shower was crap
- Expensive
- Room and whole location was poorly lit
- Location was over 10 minutes walk from Oxford Circus station- a bit far IMO
- Not shaved (though not out of control)

Would I return
No- especially given the price

JD