Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hightown against prostitution  (Read 1510 times)

som2083

Interesting Hightown against prostitution Facebook

External Link/Members Only

Now, on BBC as well

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
What's a RR?

Probably a notorious or a regular SW, judging by a post further down:

"It was so peaceful while RR was apparently missing
She's back two days in a row ref 323"

vorian

Probably a notorious or a regular SW, judging by a post further down:

"It was so peaceful while RR was apparently missing
She's back two days in a row ref 323"

Oh I see, thought it was some generic term.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
His shop cant be busy seeing as he spends all day calling the police.  I am surprised he has not had a warning yet for wasting their time.  They cannot arrest a SW unless they see her soliciting and they don't have the money to spend days and nights hoping to catch one or two girls.

This bloke seriously needs some sex himself if he is so obsessed with what one or two SWs are doing.  Idiot even puts photos of himself on his page so the pimp of these girls can know who he is.  So sad when someone becomes obsessed with what someone else is doing

dilettante

His shop cant be busy seeing as he spends all day calling the police.  I am surprised he has not had a warning yet for wasting their time.  They cannot arrest a SW unless they see her soliciting and they don't have the money to spend days and nights hoping to catch one or two girls.

This bloke seriously needs some sex himself if he is so obsessed with what one or two SWs are doing.  Idiot even puts photos of himself on his page so the pimp of these girls can know who he is.  So sad when someone becomes obsessed with what someone else is doing
Yeah, there's a bloke in USA who runs "John TV" or something on YT, pervy little creep who spies on punters picking up SWs, follows them them busts them in the act, one day he's going to get the sh1t kicked out of him for doing that and deserves it too.

Offline CBPaul

Yeah, there's a bloke in USA who runs "John TV" or something on YT, pervy little creep who spies on punters picking up SWs, follows them them busts them in the act, one day he's going to get the sh1t kicked out of him for doing that and deserves it too.

He got worse than that, someone shot him. It is the USA we're talking about after all.

Loads of his stuff on you tube under Video Vigilante, some makes for very entertaining viewing   :D

Offline CBPaul

Interesting Hightown against prostitution Facebook

Now, on BBC as well

So they have a massive problem do they, the posts show 8 prossies spotted for the whole of May - or maybe there are more but nobody else has such an empty life that they feel the need to spend their evenings out prossie spotting.

They also seem to have a dislike for the rozzers too. A whole 10 minutes for them to deal with a single prossie loitering outside a pub after dialing 101 - the police non-emergency number. Personally I think 10 minutes is pretty quick, miserable do-gooding bastards will have a moan about anything.

Offline wristjob

I wonder if he has a spare room - that could be a nice little earner.

richie

Please forgive what may be a silly question but what is RR please?

Offline spellbackwards

do you have a link to his shooting (Brian bates)  ... I couldn't find anything about it?

yorkshire123

Please forgive what may be a silly question but what is RR please?

See post 2,3 & 4 above by CT & V

Offline wristjob

Aspen

Prostitution Vigilante Hooked For Pimping

Oh wow! Really funny.

Is this Mr John TV?

jcdmj12