Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Skye - Portfolio -Pontcanna - Incall  (Read 4206 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5932370) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by crfc]

Offline justthefacts

Skye link ~    External Link/Members Only

SET UP~     Not a huge fan of agencies, but covid, decent girls thinking £200 is reasonable and availability (was going to book Sophie but she's gone vanilla) meant after scouring the reviews this was the best option.

Comms, well I'll be honest could of been better, I messaged via WhatsApp and the responses we're fairly quick initially but I felt I wasn't getting anywhere fast, it had been a year or more since I've used them. I'd wanted to see either Skye or Natalie which ever was available and was told a deposit was required, which I had no issue with as they're not going anywhere but some may find it awkward, apparently one of the girls had to travel so they required it. I like day time meets, mid day preferably but after confirming the deposit they went quiet till the next day, which was frustrating. Next morning finally heard and agreed time location etc. Comms could of been better but it worked. For those wondering the deposit was made to a L Waxman so he's still involved so make of that as you will, I've never bought into the politics but appreciate some do and as I only do the facts there they are.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS~    Parking on Pontcanna is easy, just find a spot and walk. Arrived early just and no answer at the door so messaged, told if I was early they need to know, the girls are getting ready! anyway the door is quickly answered. Now I'm not one to over exaggerated but to my taste Skye was pretty spot on, I was very happy when a tiny long haired attractive brunette answered the door. She's mid forties, very attractive, smiley and dressed well. we enter the room and we chat and hit it off, she's a talkative and friendly girl. Physic as we should cover it is small, she's 5@3 maybe, slightly enhanced lips which I've not been a fan of but hers worked, fake boobs which at her prime would of looked amazing, still look great at her age, shapely figure, in shape. I was very happy if I'm honest one of the best looking girls I've seen.

THE ENCOUNTER~   As far as the meet goes, I can only talk for myself but kissing, she was possibly the best kisser I've had the time to spend kissing. The mildly enhanced lips were fantastic and she was very enthusiastic. Now I'm not a bad looking guy buy Skye really massaged my ego and it was very natural, she made me feel like she meant it the whole way through and naivety aside she did a great job of this throughout. I generally take control of a meet and Skye liked this approach, we kissed and took time undressing, she's nicely tanned and the foreplay was as good as any. Services we're OWO, RO, 69, fingering then sex. followed by more of the same and sex again.

IN-CONCLUSION ~ The details of the sex I think are generally mute, the girl is by far the most important part and in this case Skye was one of the most accommodating I've seen, the one thing that really stood out was her ability to make me feel good about myself and of all the girls I've seen over 20 years this quality is one of the rarer ones. I'd see her again time permitting without a doubt.

Offline martypoos

Good review and on my to do list she goes.
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Proton

Good review and on my to do list she goes.
Must agree totally and not seen yet, but you've certainly stimulated my appetite for slim hot females :drinks:

Offline johnstoves102938

Good review

Skye is a real MILF who is easy to get on with. I really enjoyed my time with her and a repeat visit is due on!
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline johnstoves102938

Skye link ~    External Link/Members Only

SET UP~     Not a huge fan of agencies, but covid, decent girls thinking £200 is reasonable and availability (was going to book Sophie but she's gone vanilla) meant after scouring the reviews this was the best option.

Comms, well I'll be honest could of been better, I messaged via WhatsApp and the responses we're fairly quick initially but I felt I wasn't getting anywhere fast, it had been a year or more since I've used them. I'd wanted to see either Skye or Natalie which ever was available and was told a deposit was required, which I had no issue with as they're not going anywhere but some may find it awkward, apparently one of the girls had to travel so they required it. I like day time meets, mid day preferably but after confirming the deposit they went quiet till the next day, which was frustrating. Next morning finally heard and agreed time location etc. Comms could of been better but it worked. For those wondering the deposit was made to a L Waxman so he's still involved so make of that as you will, I've never bought into the politics but appreciate some do and as I only do the facts there they are.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS~    Parking on Pontcanna is easy, just find a spot and walk. Arrived early just and no answer at the door so messaged, told if I was early they need to know, the girls are getting ready! anyway the door is quickly answered. Now I'm not one to over exaggerated but to my taste Skye was pretty spot on, I was very happy when a tiny long haired attractive brunette answered the door. She's mid forties, very attractive, smiley and dressed well. we enter the room and we chat and hit it off, she's a talkative and friendly girl. Physic as we should cover it is small, she's 5@3 maybe, slightly enhanced lips which I've not been a fan of but hers worked, fake boobs which at her prime would of looked amazing, still look great at her age, shapely figure, in shape. I was very happy if I'm honest one of the best looking girls I've seen.

THE ENCOUNTER~   As far as the meet goes, I can only talk for myself but kissing, she was possibly the best kisser I've had the time to spend kissing. The mildly enhanced lips were fantastic and she was very enthusiastic. Now I'm not a bad looking guy buy Skye really massaged my ego and it was very natural, she made me feel like she meant it the whole way through and naivety aside she did a great job of this throughout. I generally take control of a meet and Skye liked this approach, we kissed and took time undressing, she's nicely tanned and the foreplay was as good as any. Services we're OWO, RO, 69, fingering then sex. followed by more of the same and sex again.

IN-CONCLUSION ~ The details of the sex I think are generally mute, the girl is by far the most important part and in this case Skye was one of the most accommodating I've seen, the one thing that really stood out was her ability to make me feel good about myself and of all the girls I've seen over 20 years this quality is one of the rarer ones. I'd see her again time permitting without a doubt.

I didn't catch onto her tits being fake! perhaps they're just really well done. Anyhow they felt great!
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good review of an excellent SP.

At present Portfolio seem to have some excellent gitls (or in this case MILFs) on their books. But I do agree that their admin is shite. See my own review of Skye which further illustrates this

Offline Dan Dastardly

I didn't catch onto her tits being fake! perhaps they're just really well done. Anyhow they felt great!
I didn’t think they were fake either, maybe a rerun needed

Offline Doyle

"100% natural" according to her AW profile.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Yeah, I recall them being natural. And mighty fine too  :P

Offline Dan Dastardly

Had a rematch with Skye a couple of weeks ago. Asked her about her tits and she admitted they were fake, done 20 years ago. They are still fantastic

Offline Proton

Had a rematch with Skye a couple of weeks ago. Asked her about her tits and she admitted they were fake, done 20 years ago. They are still fantastic
There you are!! What more can you ask for but be really satisfied ;)  I must sort myself out and finally met up with Skye, try booking again.

Offline justthefacts

What can I say, wasn't gonna argue with you all lol but I know my tits  :P

Offline Dan Dastardly

What can I say, wasn't gonna argue with you all lol but I know my tits  :P
:crazy: :crazy: :wacko:

Offline Rossi90

Anyone know if this fire cracker is still about. Maybe now as an indie?
Cheers

Offline Justjim1987

Anyone know if this fire cracker is still about. Maybe now as an indie?
Cheers

Yes she's on Adultwork under the name Erica Leah