Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe-French-Model - Kensington - Overall Positive  (Read 3471 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5475124) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Signin_25

Deluxe-French-Model - Kensington and Chelsea - Overall Positive

Time Spent: 1 hour
Fee:   250 (including filming)

Sent an email on AdultWork. Received response the same day.

About the Venue: Met at Helen’s flat in a Central London location. Although it was a small flat, it was nicely maintained, has this warm and cosy look to it. No prying eyes. Just 5 mins walk from the tube.

Physical: Helen has a real hourglass figure, with stunning breasts. Slim and tight stomach with hips leading to well rounded bum. Helen has this beautiful big eyes with seductive smile. Her pics are a good resemblance of her - but they don't do her justice!!

Personality: I found her to be so welcoming, friendly and respectful. Helen is a very social lady who will easily make you feel relaxed by trying to break the ice as she is so easy to talk to and will strike up a conversation. Lovely bubbly personality and very intelligent.

Services: FK, OWO, SEX. I was only interested in authentic French Girl's GFE experience after a long day at work. There were lots of cuddling, stroking, caressing!! I would say the services are accurate to what is listed on Helen’s profile. Giving this a 10 as judgment on what I wanted. She was perfectly dressed as requested in a mini dress, hold ups, high heels, with sexy long black hair and a natural make up to perfectly match Looks wise, I was not disappointed. Great worry-free time with a true erotic French Moroccan lady!±

Would visit again:Yes! √
Would recommend:Yes!

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I do not got links to her personal website.
All My Correspondence was by E-mail.

Offline Username77

You have writen 5 similar positive reviews during 24h+-
pimp understood how to use crypto, and pass verif?

about this girl = she has only negative feedbacks,
so avoid

“Great worry-free time with a true erotic French Moroccan lady!±“
romanian is almost french :crazy:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 05:40:16 am by Username77 »

Offline PLeisure

Offline Tom.Punter

And your description doesn't match the profile pictures, so fake profile?

Offline lillythesavage

And your description doesn't match the profile pictures, so fake profile?

He ain,t no pimp, he has gone very quiet since I mentioned him being the guy advertising on craigslist to get access to here, how to buy bitcoin, and offering to leave reviews for cuddles, to get to know the girl and get a feel for her  :lol:.  Silence is golden, guess he will be buying more bitcoin and trying again under another guise, he fucked this effort up.

Offline pa5151

Completely fake review. Someone track where his bitcoin came from and never accept that address again  :hi:

Offline lillythesavage

Completely fake review. Someone track where his bitcoin came from and never accept that address again  :hi:

Just been looking for the thread I posted with his ad on it, screenshot, but cannot find it. Has to be him, the writing style is the same and he has gone very quiet since I brought it up on another review.

He spams craigslist with all sorts, but strangely not at the moment, maybe being rumbled has put a spanner in the works, :lol: