Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LexiTrix69 - Derby  (Read 4432 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6252821) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
6 review(s) for naughtyHannahX (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by j122]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6354800) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6450498) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Online EclipseBlue

External Link/Members Only

Was unsure of this one and had messaged her a couple of times, she sent me a couple more pictures over WhatsApp and I read the thread in the TOFTT section and sure enough she is/was NaughtyHannah, (could tell by watermark on a photo) NaughtyHannah, albeit years ago had mostly good reviews so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Address was given as Gower Street in Derby, agreed half hour for £60 with OWO/CIM, DFK and Facial included.

Drove over and parked in a nearby pay and display, and messaged to say I was nearby, she messaged back to say she would be calling from another number, sounded nice enough on the phone, things are looking up maybe?

Given number to enter on keypad and she opens the door and directs me to the lifts, out the lift and standard hide behind the door action as I enter the flat.

Now, I wasn't expecting a supermodel but I was pleasantly surprised at what I saw, short, slim fairly attractive face, not out of place bolt ons, yes a few scars but I'm not so bothered by that, this is where I make my first mistake...

I had taken enough to extend to an hour if I was enjoying myself, and stupidly asked to do so straight away.

She tells me to get comfortable asks if I want a drink and leaves to stash the cash.

She comes back in and lays down next to me naked, I have her nipples in my mouth straight away and she seems to be enjoying herself, she then moves down to blow me, but keeps stopping to talk and give me a rather dry handjob, at this point I hear the flat door either open or close, she sits up and goes to check and says it was the other girl she is working with going out to the shop.  I'm not overly fazed by this, as other have mentioned if you've ever visited a Rom then there are always plenty of people moving about.

She sits back down and asks if I want to fuck her now, I say I'd rather CIM first and fuck second as I am after all here for the hour now, she says she will suck when I cum but will not blow me till I cum, has to be with her hand...

Should have just got dressed at this point but said lets fuck then and on with condom, into her in mish and I'm banging away but she keeps complaining about the heat and asking if I've cum yet (think she has been to Romania studying) and informs me that its not an hour of sex.

After a minute or so more of this she basically pushes me off and gets up says she needs a breather and leaves the room, I can hear her on her phone and then when she comes back she says I have to get dressed and leave as the landlord is coming to do an inspection, but if I wait ten minutes we can pick up where we left off.

I know at this point this is over, so I ask for at least the £50 I paid to extend back which she agrees to but then says the receptionist (??) has taken it when she went out.  She assured me she has been in this business long enough not to try and scam someone like this.  I think she has been in the business just a little too long.

Too hot today to argue and I don't know at this point who else may be in the flat so I just left with her saying to call her in ten minutes.

Back to the car for me and drive home, I'd been in the flat ten minutes if that.

Offline badsin

Totally valid negative, sounds like a set up to con you to be honest. I'd advise everybody to steer clear of this one.
Thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline kingkong69

Thanks for the warning matey

Offline domin8ter83

I was in talks with this girl but got a few bad feelings, feel i dodged a bad time.

Sorry to you pal.

Offline CigarSmoke

Thank you for that. I won't be coming to Derby then. I think its bullshit. "My landlord's coming to do an inspection." I rented form landlords before and do it now. They don't come 'round and do inspections like that. I think its too intrusive. Seems she cares more about the landlord than she cares about you. Or its just an excuse to get rid of you. Didn't even bother asking you to come back in after the landlord has finished. There is no fucking 'receptionist' either. Did she say sorry when the receptionist is gone? I bet she didn't. These women are working in a house or flat, you do not need a receptionist.

I removed her from my Hot List. She can fuck off. I am disappointed. Thank you for your review.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 01:21:36 am by CigarSmoke »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Sorry to hear matey, one to avoid, thanks for the warning

Offline Whore Master

These girls! They are in the wrong trade. Hope your next adventure will be better, OP.
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thank you for that. I won't be coming to Derby then. I think its bullshit. "My landlord's coming to do an inspection." I rented form landlords before and do it now. They don't come 'round and do inspections like that. I think its too intrusive. Seems she cares more about the landlord than she cares about you. Or its just an excuse to get rid of you. Didn't even bother asking you to come back in after the landlord has finished. There is no fucking 'receptionist' either. Did she say sorry when the receptionist is gone? I bet she didn't. These women are working in a house or flat, you do not need a receptionist.

I removed her from my Hot List. She can fuck off. I am disappointed. Thank you for your review.

Correct. Agents / Landlords are supposed to give their tenants 24 hours notice to the tenant prior to turining up at the front door.

Offline Whore Master

Correct. Agents / Landlords are supposed to give their tenants 24 hours notice to the tenant prior to turining up at the front door.

Normally it is written in the tenancy agreement. They have to give "reasonable notice".
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jerboa

Maybe you should of smiled and told her to put the kettle on, have you got any biscuits, I will wait for your receptionist to come back.

Online EclipseBlue

Was unsure of this one and had messaged her a couple of times, she sent me a couple more pictures over WhatsApp and I read the thread in the TOFTT section and sure enough she is/was NaughtyHannah, (could tell by watermark on a photo) NaughtyHannah, albeit years ago had mostly good reviews so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Address was given as Gower Street in Derby, agreed half hour for £60 with OWO/CIM, DFK and Facial included.

Drove over and parked in a nearby pay and display, and messaged to say I was nearby, she messaged back to say she would be calling from another number, sounded nice enough on the phone, things are looking up maybe?

Given number to enter on keypad and she opens the door and directs me to the lifts, out the lift and standard hide behind the door action as I enter the flat.

Now, I wasn't expecting a supermodel but I was pleasantly surprised at what I saw, short, slim fairly attractive face, not out of place bolt ons, yes a few scars but I'm not so bothered by that, this is where I make my first mistake...

I had taken enough to extend to an hour if I was enjoying myself, and stupidly asked to do so straight away.

She tells me to get comfortable asks if I want a drink and leaves to stash the cash.

She comes back in and lays down next to me naked, I have her nipples in my mouth straight away and she seems to be enjoying herself, she then moves down to blow me, but keeps stopping to talk and give me a rather dry handjob, at this point I hear the flat door either open or close, she sits up and goes to check and says it was the other girl she is working with going out to the shop.  I'm not overly fazed by this, as other have mentioned if you've ever visited a Rom then there are always plenty of people moving about.

She sits back down and asks if I want to fuck her now, I say I'd rather CIM first and fuck second as I am after all here for the hour now, she says she will suck when I cum but will not blow me till I cum, has to be with her hand...

Should have just got dressed at this point but said lets fuck then and on with condom, into her in mish and I'm banging away but she keeps complaining about the heat and asking if I've cum yet (think she has been to Romania studying) and informs me that its not an hour of sex.

After a minute or so more of this she basically pushes me off and gets up says she needs a breather and leaves the room, I can hear her on her phone and then when she comes back she says I have to get dressed and leave as the landlord is coming to do an inspection, but if I wait ten minutes we can pick up where we left off.

I know at this point this is over, so I ask for at least the £50 I paid to extend back which she agrees to but then says the receptionist (??) has taken it when she went out.  She assured me she has been in this business long enough not to try and scam someone like this.  I think she has been in the business just a little too long.

Too hot today to argue and I don't know at this point who else may be in the flat so I just left with her saying to call her in ten minutes.

Back to the car for me and drive home, I'd been in the flat ten minutes if that.

I'm 99% sure this is her new profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online EclipseBlue

I'm 99% sure this is her new profile:

I Messaged her and she has confirmed its her but with a brand new "site"(sic), same address as before.

Offline Straightsix

Maybe you should of smiled and told her to put the kettle on, have you got any biscuits, I will wait for your receptionist to come back.
Exactly.
Far too many guys walk out without event. No wonder it's a common theme we hear constantly. There's no harm in threatening to call the police.
Out of the many stand offs I've had, I have lost one. But I did make some errors. Parked my car on her drive, had work early the next day and it was £30 sacrificed.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 02:43:05 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online EclipseBlue

Exactly.
Far too many guys walk out without event. No wonder it's a common theme we hear constantly. There's no harm in threatening to call the police.
Out of the many stand offs I've had, I have lost one. But I did make some errors. Parked my car on her drive, had work early the next day and it was £30 sacrificed.

Whilst I understand what you are saying, I would do exactly the same as I did again, there was at least one other person in the flat, I don't know if that was another WG or a 6 foot bouncer.

And as for the police, I'm sure there are some good ones about but I was once arrested for assault because they believed the woman that had in fact assaulted me when I called them, I had a bloody lip and she said I had hit her with a spade yet had zero marks, yet I was handcuffed and bundled away while she laughed.

I can't be arsed with the potential hassle and I just took the loss as a lesson to be more careful with due diligence in future, and came straight on here to try and warn others.

Offline Straightsix

I don't blame you, I would never hang around for the police to arrive,  its used for leverage only. And they always have someone else in the house as security don't they but a male coming in to attack you is then a crime on a whole new level which even they don't want to go to.

Offline Straightsix

Profile has gone. Upon closer inspection of images, what the fk is this?:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Gross:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 12:07:03 am by Straightsix »

Offline Fence Post

I think she's back with a new name

I seem to recall her using the monica "Hannah" in some of her previous ads a few years ago

Online kippydon

definitely looks the same person

Online EclipseBlue

definitely looks the same person

She confirmed it's her with a new profile.

Offline Coops72

I seem to recall her using the monica "Hannah" in some of her previous ads a few years ago

Looks like Gollum! :vomit:

Offline HoldMichaels

Apologies for bumping, but this profile just popped up and the pictures looked familiar - I may be wrong but I think it's the same girl: External Link/Members Only

Online kippydon

Offline jayjuk

Thanks for heads up - one to avoid

Online flutie1957

Thanks to all of you for your responses. That's helped me to decide.

Offline bigjay2021

I Messaged her and she has confirmed its her but with a brand new "site"(sic), same address as before.

didnt she used to work on babington lane a while bk?

im sure she keeps just making new profiles

Offline Fence Post

And yet another profile, this time

adultwork.com/Tara+Cream+CIM+queen

Same profile number...... unless anyone's been and tried her.

Offline GingerNuts

And yet another profile, this time

adultwork.com/Tara+Cream+CIM+queen

Same profile number...... unless anyone's been and tried her.

It's the same profile posted in reply #20.

Offline NervousJ

deffo previously known as "naughty hannah".. in my reviews somewhere. she worked at genesis not that long ago and still shows on their website... she had the druggy look when i saw her, albeit a good fuck...

seems like it's one to avoid...

Offline FineWine69

Ahh, this one had me as well before I signed up here. I wanted to do a review but the profile disappeared and I couldn't figure out who it was long after the fact. Same MO as the OP, those horrid flats on Gower Street, this was my second bad punt from there.

She was using old pictures when I booked her, she actually looked good in the pics, I should have walked when she opened the door but I'm a twat. Same as above only the excuse was her kid's school had rung and she needed to go and pick him up, she'd already handed the money over to someone so couldn't refund any. I just took it on the chin and moved on, gutted I couldn't figure out who it was though so I could at least do a review here.

Online EclipseBlue

Looks like a new profile using her pic's, can't confirm its her but be wary.

Just noticed, the profile was previously Vivian West who I had contacted but was concerned about, glad I didn't go now.