Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69 (throat goat) - Chancery lane  (Read 4378 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline dstar92

External Link/Members Only

So since DecadentlyDee seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth I was looking for another girl that could take the same kind of throat pounding and Veronica sure didn't disappoint. everything was arranged via WhatsApp the day before, she just asked me to message her on the day to confirm the booking. I arrived exactly at the agreed time of 12pm, messaged her to say I was outside the building but got no reply for like 5 mins which was probably due to her finishing up with another client (she did say she starts working from 11am) anyways I get to her flat which is on the 6th floor, she asked if wanted to use the shower which I declined since I had one before leaving the house so just used the bathroom to wash my hands. Payed her £90 for 30 mins oral, asked if I could cum in her throat she said it's £60 extra, I bit expensive but judging from other reviews on here her throat sounds like one of the 7 world wonders so I obliged. So gave her £150 in total. I undress and lay on the bed, she wipes down my dick with a baby wipe then proceeds to give me the best deep throat of my life, there was no warm up it was so intense I was even gripping on to the bed lol it was so wet and sloppy, no gag reflex at all, we was only 5 mins in but I felt like I could cum at any min so gave her a warning which she responded to by speeding up the pace and deepthroating me even more aggressively until I shot 2 weeks worth of nut down the back of her throat, she must of stayed down there for at least another 30 seconds making sure she got every last drop. when she did eventually come back up for air she said wow that was a lot of cum and that I made her cry lol. She takes a second to get her breath back then I ask her if she's ready for round 2 to which she says of course. So she goes down again this time she switches up her technique a bit and starts doing some head twists while she deep throats the whole length, we switch positions and I start facefucking her, as good as it was after about another 20 mins I didn't feel like I could cum again, I think she was starting to get a bit impatient Cos I was taking so long, by this point she had another client waiting at the door and said we're gonna have to finish so I got dressed and was on my way, next time I'll probably have to stay an hour. Overall if you're into girls that can deepthroat down to the base and can take a throatpie I'd deffo recommend even though it's a bit pricey as an extra

Offline pantywetter

Deepthroat isn’t something I particularly seek out but I had the same experience.  Felt like I was halfway to her stomach.  She is a real oral queen, one of the best PSEs in London at reasonable rate.  Must return!

Offline notcalledchris

Good review thanks (and welcome to the start of your career as a reviewer!).

I don't know about 7th wonder of the world, but there cannot be many better placed to unload than down Veronica69's throat.  You should sample her A-levels, she takes it as deep and hard in that hole too. 

Offline Diamondgeezer93

Did it really cost 60 mate cause it says 30 on profile that's insane if so 🤔

Offline tantraman

I like your Subject, OP .. "throat goat" ... says it all :yahoo:

Offline pa5151

Is she really charging an extra 60 pounds for CIM?  :wacko:

Offline centry

Is she really charging an extra 60 pounds for CIM?  :wacko:

Doesn't seem like it, maybe there's a hidden extra for swallowing?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The Italian Stallion

Doesn't seem like it, maybe there's a hidden extra for swallowing?

Hidden Image/Members Only
Some of the prices are commented only on the spot. It is always easier she or others WG get more when a person has already redirected his blood to another place ;)