Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse bookings on Adultwork  (Read 55801 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why does it matter? It's like spam, a minor irritant when you think you have a real message, but instantly deletable.  Problem solved.

Not +1
More like. +10

Offline mh

Why does it matter? It's like spam, a minor irritant when you think you have a real message, but instantly deletable.  Problem solved.

It matters because once a bid has been received, no matter how stupid and unsuitable, you can no longer modify your RB listing.

Joe Blob

It matters because once a bid has been received, no matter how stupid and unsuitable, you can no longer modify your RB listing.

......which prevents the genuine ones replying because..........?

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am totally confused.

I ask for a size 6 girl aged 18-25

I get a reply from a fat 40 year old.

Why would I want to modify my RB listing. ????????????

Offline mh

......which prevents the genuine ones replying because..........?

I am totally confused.

I ask for a size 6 girl aged 18-25

I get a reply from a fat 40 year old.

Why would I want to modify my RB listing. ????????????

OK, I was too brief. I meant that if you post a RB listing for, say 5 days and have no replies after day 3, then you could alter your RB criteria, for example date, time, specific requests on which you can compromise. If however you've had even a single timewaster bidding then you can no longer modify the booking.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Placed a reverse booking for tomorrow, offered £100 outcall but would go higher, just had a bid of £300.   :dash: :dash:

Offline spz1234

Put up a reverse booking request myself as fed up with contacting prospective girls and not even getting a courtesy of a reply.That said, not getting too many replies and its not even as if I'm asking for anything unusual. Still got a while to go to the date though, so hopefully it'll pick up.

Offline Marmalade

A reverse booking is like a flutter on the horses. It passes the time and you might get lucky.

Offline supastarjay

Hi guys, first time poster, just wondering, is it worth making a reverse booking if you're only looking to spend £70-100 for an hours punt?
Do WGs that normally charge more than that actually bid on those? Or am I just going to get a bunch of bids from WGs who charge around that much anyway?

Offline Marmalade

Hi guys, first time poster, just wondering, is it worth making a reverse booking if you're only looking to spend £70-100 for an hours punt?
Do WGs that normally charge more than that actually bid on those? Or am I just going to get a bunch of bids from WGs who charge around that much anyway?
try it and see - the site is too large to say what is 'normal' but you might as well ask - it sometimes works

JAS0N

I tryed a reverse booking had no bids in two days of being on they must not want any trade.

JAS0N

how long does it take on average to get any bids or do thay wait until nearer the date you have set.

Offline Marmalade

how long does it take on average to get any bids or do thay wait until nearer the date you have set.

There's not really an average mate. Depends on your area, your request, and whether they can be bothered. You may get some spam, some wild offers asking for daft sums, and/or one or two that hit the nail on the head. A lot of the non-busy prossies ("dusty phones" as we call them) will answer RBs. But there's no rule - I've had good offers occasionally. You can find some answers by searching UKP for similar threads by the way. It's a suck-it-and-see.

JAS0N

I hope I get some bids soon on aw I want a shag on the 11th of Jan in the stoke area if any pro$$ies are looking stoke151 on aw. :lol:

Offline mh

Probably longer than 2 days to get a quality reply, though in 2 days I'd have expected you to at least get some scam replies!

This doesn't suit a lot of punters, but I'd say ideally set it up a week ahead and be prepared for lots of unsuitable and downright stupid replies. Don't accept any firmly until you're sure it's one you want. Once you're in discussion date and time of punt can be discussed with the girl even though the RB listing can't be changed.

So even if you set it up a long way ahead you could end up with a next day opportunity. My experience is girls don't "wait" until near the time to bid, but of course genuine girls will probably only bid on your RB if they plan to be working that day.

JAS0N

mh I am dissapointed not to get any bids but I still have till next friday 11th jan

longballs

I'm trying my 1st reverse booking at the moment.  Just set it up about 10 mins ago and I must have edited the price about 4 times already trying to decide what price to set.

It's in 7 days time, an outcall in a Cardiff hotel.  There is a real range of prices down that way so I have gone in fairly low, possibly too low at £140 for 1.5hrs to see what interest I get.

swordfish

have my 2nd RB up at the mo - 1 week gone and 1 to go - 7 replies so far. Initial flurry then gone quiet as poster above said. Someone bid almost double with a new profile and no feedback and not much on likes list apart from lapdancing. 2 hr hr lapdance - maybe i should book her and put on some techno  :lol:

Offline UltrasForLife

I've put a RB for London for the weekend. Let's see what I can get :) Had only tried this in South West before and it was a major fail. I've given quite a good rate for 2 hr booking so hopefully I can get a really nice punt this time. So far I have only our own Rebecca on it but I ain't going with it, me thinks  :hi:  :lol:

Offline Luke

My two cents,
The chances of an RB being more successful are during work days, i think on weekends WG's have enough to contend with and dont need to look out for work.
:hi:

Offline UltrasForLife

Well I put 6 pm on Friday and said Im flexible for the weekend if needed so will see what comes back... Many girls don't even work on weekends so wouldn't put a RB just for say Sunday...but I am not normally in London so can't really pick and choose any day of the week

Offline UltrasForLife

Ive had a few prettt much useless bids through the night (bbw,  way out of london,  older women,  some looking older despite advertised age,  etc...) -  do you think its good to delete those straight away or is it better to keep overall number of bids higher? I thisnk secobd option is better but if anyone has exact feedback on that do let me know. .

Offline Tailpipe

Ive had a few prettt much useless bids through the night (bbw,  way out of london,  older women,  some looking older despite advertised age,  etc...) -  do you think its good to delete those straight away or is it better to keep overall number of bids higher? I thisnk secobd option is better but if anyone has exact feedback on that do let me know. .

Yes delete the ones you are not interested in , to keep it clean as I suspect you could get upto
20 bids. Its to late now to change it  but did you state dress size and age in your RB.

Offline UltrasForLife

Yes delete the ones you are not interested in , to keep it clean as I suspect you could get upto
20 bids. Its to late now to change it  but did you state dress size and age in your RB.

Age yes,  dress size I forgot but I just send a txt apologizing about it and delete it :)  I really hope I get someone decent as i am due a nice punt!

Offline Jimmyredcab

20 bids. Its to late now to change it but did you state dress size and age in your RB.

Half of them don't read the details anyway.    :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Tailpipe

Half of them don't read the details anyway.    :dash: :dash: :dash:

I agree but some start emailing you , easy way out is to email back do fit the RB profile sorry thanks for bid.

I have had things like I would be a Size 8 if my bum and tits were smallier  :crazy:

Offline UltrasForLife

Well, after last week's success I have another one set up for the weekend in London but at a lower rate. I am not expecting many great bids at 200 for 2 hours but let's see what comes up. Unfortunately, this is the budget limit.

Offline Tailpipe

Well, after last week's success I have another one set up for the weekend in London but at a lower rate. I am not expecting many great bids at 200 for 2 hours but let's see what comes up. Unfortunately, this is the budget limit.

I have one runing as well alexy be intersting to see whats about as always.

Kate.sweet bid £700 on my £450 last week but as you know I went with EvaC.

Offline finn5555

The last one I had running was for £200 for 2 hours and I had 43 bids, admittedly over 70% where from the opposite end of the spectrum as to what I was looking for. I did end up seeing one who charges £250 normally  :hi:

Offline UltrasForLife

The last one I had running was for £200 for 2 hours and I had 43 bids, admittedly over 70% where from the opposite end of the spectrum as to what I was looking for. I did end up seeing one who charges £250 normally  :hi:

There is some Romanian back-up plan External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only in case I get nothing decent but ultimately would prefer to keep it as plan B as untested Romanian girls can be too risky ... hoping to get something decent, surprisingly didn't get shitloads of bids last time at a higher price so I guess some WGs actually read my requirements and didn't bother bidding. I am pretty stringent in the requirements and am sure the face pic requirement writes off good 50% of potential biddors.

Offline UltrasForLife

I have one runing as well alexy be intersting to see whats about as always.

Kate.sweet bid £700 on my £450 last week but as you know I went with EvaC.

She bid exactly as much as my bid was for when I asked.. however, this time I am pretty sure I am below the rate threshold for girls like her.

I guess you had an overnight going for her to bid 700...

Offline Tailpipe

She bid exactly as much as my bid was for when I asked.. however, this time I am pretty sure I am below the rate threshold for girls like her.

I guess you had an overnight going for her to bid 700...

No it was 4 hours £450 I pitched it high to see who would bid , as said on thread I got 50 bids 15 were worth a look. Hotlist 2 out of the 15 .
But its just silly money , just thought I would see.

Offline UltrasForLife

No it was 4 hours £450 I pitched it high to see who would bid , as said on thread I got 50 bids 15 were worth a look. Hotlist 2 out of the 15 .
But its just silly money , just thought I would see.

It is too much... you can have 2 ery decent punts for that money. For me it's either overnight or something in the 1 to 2 hour range depending if you want a proper night with a girl or some nice and shortish decent GFE/PSE with a sort of quality girl...

Offline finn5555

It is too much... you can have 2 ery decent punts for that money. For me it's either overnight or something in the 1 to 2 hour range depending if you want a proper night with a girl or some nice and shortish decent GFE/PSE with a sort of quality girl...

What's the attraction of an overnight booking  :unknown: never seen the fascination personally

Offline Tailpipe

What's the attraction of an overnight booking  :unknown: never seen the fascination personally

finn my friend overnighters are for fluffy's to pretend they have a GF :cool:

I fully understand that the harderned punter view is whats the point , other than fluff , I can offer no other reasons  :drinks:

Offline finn5555

finn my friend overnighters are for fluffy's to pretend they have a GF :cool:

I fully understand that the harderned punter view is whats the point , other than fluff , I can offer no other reasons  :drinks:

Once I'm spent I just want them to fuck off  :thumbsup: why waste good money on listening to their bullshit or snoring  :dash:

Offline Tailpipe

Once I'm spent I just want them to fuck off  :thumbsup: why waste good money on listening to their bullshit or snoring  :dash:

Cuddle Kiss strokes back rubs  :rose:        Its funny I always wanted the wife to fuck off after I had banged the bitch  :scare:

Offline finn5555

Cuddle Kiss strokes back rubs  :rose:        Its funny I always wanted the wife to fuck off after I had banged the bitch  :scare:

Funny that I feel the same way about your wife  ;)

Offline UltrasForLife

Thhis one is not doing great... Only 2 bids so far -  one by woman 5 years above age range (AW years tjat is...) and a girl that refuses to send me a face pic although I specifically request this in the ad... All this in almost a full day. This is just terrible for a massive area like London...
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 06:05:02 pm by UltrasForLife »

KingCharming

I've been toying with the idea of a reverse booking for a while, but never get round to safely putting credits onto my AW account. I don't really fancy using my card directly, and only have my personal phone; keep meaning to get a throwaway phone for my next punt but can never seem to get round to it...

Offline Jimmyredcab

Once I'm spent I just want them to fuck off 

Agree totally.
Many times in Thailand I have paid for an overnighter and let her go after a couple of hours, mind you, we are only talking about £40.  :hi:

Offline finn5555

Similar experience in Thailand when I was there and they are happy to leave  :thumbsup:
Fucking an ugly thai is one thing waking up next to one a completely different story    :hi:

Offline UltrasForLife

Well,  we have a winner.  letss hope shes hood.

password02

Offline UltrasForLife

Who's the lucky girl ?

Will post a report after it goes throufh but looks promising.

gmoney69

RBs are great, ive used them alot. Give as much detail about what type of person you want and what you want to do. Set the price and youll be suprised, ive got some good deals this way.

Little trick for short notice RBs, and as long as no one has bid...watch the RB main page and when someone goes above you in the recent RB column go to your RB, edit, do nothing then save...back to the top. Although when you get a bid u cant do this.

I try and be as clear about what i want as i can, cause if no one bids you can change the time or change it round. Cause if your not happy when the bid closes you have to pay again.

You will always get those that dont read and just bid, very annoying....so your a very large black woman and that meets my request for a slim white girl how?

p.s. before anyone starts its not a race thing, just a preference thing.

KingCharming

I have an RB on at the moment and not a single taker, though it's been up for about 2 weeks now and I moved the date back twice.

I'm beginning to think it's me...

lovelysofia92

I always look at rb's when I feel sad and need a pick me up. Guaranteed hilariousness!
Some of the weirdest requests ever... and tons of requests for bareback with guess what... dozens of bids.

gmoney69

King - where are you?

London or elsewhere? Im south east London and get no where near the amount of bids as those West London monkeys:)...on short notice bids sometimes none at all.