Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild milf Carla - Birmingham  (Read 2534 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline sydney786

External Link/Members Only

So after reading the positive reviews i decided to take a punt on this lady.

Reason for Neutral and not negative will be apparent later in the review

So pre-comms were good and appointment booking was smooth

Rocked up, she was very welcoming, but she looked old, some people in their reviews said she was young looking, narh and she was wearing these old type glasses which she insisted wearing during our appointment

I told her i was looking for owo and sex pse. So she kept repeating you want oral...which went on for minute or so.

Finally she went down on me, was average to say the least, finally got hard, and she said doggy, which i obliged, this was great pounding her from behind was the highlight of the session, slapping her ass as i pounded it, after some time she did the old tom trick, squeezing my cock to enhance tightness to make me shoot by load, which i did after 5 minutes of her squeezing.

She said did i want a massage, i said yes, poured baby oil on my back and started using a plastic device, 1st time ever had a massage with a plastic device, felt weird, felt cheated out a good massage.

She turned me over and proceeded with a bj, which she was scrapping her teeth under my hood, wasn't pleasant but sore

She also had a weird smell from her mouth, when kissing, put me off.

Would i go back ... definition NO.. :scare:  .

Banned reason: Undesirable rapist / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline KingUser2017

I saw this SP a while ago in Cradley Heath.

The location was naff and there were builders working right outside her place.I remember the room being very tiny and her place was on the ground floor, so you could actually hear the builders working and talking! The service was average and yes she uses her teeth when performing owo, a real turn off for me.

I didn't go back either. Her breath, well that's down to her being a smoker... does put you off though.

Definitely a negative.

Thanks for the review.

Offline Splodge

Plan to visit this lady at some point. Reading a lot of reviews. I'll stick to oral with and concentrate on the doggy. Cheers.

Offline Straightsix

I wouldn't recommend her for a PSE. When I first started seeing her in 2016 her owo was amongst the best. When I saw her in 2019 her service was below mediocre and that was my farewell. Oral was uncomfortably toothy.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Punterperson1971

I wouldn't recommend her for a PSE. When I first started seeing her in 2016 her owo was amongst the best. When I saw her in 2019 her service was below mediocre and that was my farewell. Oral was uncomfortably toothy.
Saw her a while back and reviewed her,found her to be very good

Offline Straightsix

Maybe she's had enough, or maybe the hysterectomy has played a part.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline BromsgroveFella

The breath? She smokes and from experience does a damn good rim job which is well reviewed... French kiss at your risk, had her tongue up many arses before you arrived that day

Offline sydney786

That's why i pulled away when she tried to kiss me

Teeth at any time during a bj is a big no no, you'd think they perfected it by now.

Only thing going for her is banging her doggy
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline M8gic

The breath? She smokes and from experience does a damn good rim job which is well reviewed... French kiss at your risk, had her tongue up many arses before you arrived that day

Yep, deffo does a mean rimjob. I had about 4 off her

She gets you to go on all fours in the bed, gets behind you and sticks her tongue right in. The best bit is she is reaching over wanking your cock as she does it  :cool: