Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimi diva - Wood Green TOFTT  (Read 1098 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6271532) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline fionnov

External Link/Members Only

Damage: 70 for 30mins (ended up with a blow & go, my choice, but seems there are lots of services available)

TLDR: poor comms, left waiting for 30 minutes, speedy service and somewhat tetchy attitude.

Location: Decent apartment block in Wood Green, messy, scattered rooms just like the girl.

Girl: I think its the chick in the photos but the duck-face makes it a little hard to know for sure. Hair (extensions) more brown than black. Small, pointy tits, maybe some birthmark or something on her chest. I would say 4/10, with effort/make-up maybe a 6/10.

Meet: Few texts to inquire, some answered, some not, so made a phone call which was answered and I was booked in. On arrival at postcode, no response to texts for more info. I see some guy hanging around the entrance looking at his phone, maybe a punter, maybe not but I soon received a text saying she was in the shower, please wait. Must have been a nice shower at 30 minutes or else another service provided. Eventually rang her and she said that she had already texted me to come up and was waiting (?). There were no towels available for a shower so away we go. Few light kisses which were not particularly welcome tbh then very keen to get my clothes off and get me hard but not in a good way. I soon decided that I wasn't going to fuck her and this was going to be a blow & go. She energetically sucked me off with little variation unless prompted by me. Refused DT. Some toothiness. Some good eye contact. In fairness, it seemed like she would go at it for as long as I'd like. After a little light FF, I was close, she looked up at me at just the right time and I started blasting in her mouth which was v satisfying. She took a good lot of it but not all and ran to the bathroom to clean up.

Reflection: This would have been a neutral without the 30min delay and poor comms. Given the extensive services at this price point, it could have been a positive with a better attitude and better personal grooming.

Offline king tarzan

All round scatty... Need to wash the nightmare off with a gorgeous hottie👌👌
Good luck next time 👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fionnov