Author Topic: Mina/Meenah - Coton Lane Zhangs massage shop - Erdington - Birmingham  (Read 3173 times)

Offline Biginthesheets

External Link/Members Only

Rang up early in the morning to see if I could get an hour long massage around 11.. Guy answered the phone and said no problem, mentioned the name meenah as had read some good reviews on her and couldn’t really make out what the guy said back, might have been the accent or the dodgy connection in the car.

Turn up, face mask on and I’m answered at the door promptly by a middle age fairly petite Asian women who leads me up stairs. Room is small and absolutely roasting so promptly stripped off while she looked the door but remained in the room while putting on some Chinese sounding massage music, got a bit comically upbeat rather than relaxing at points but set the tone nicely. Asked her whether I should keep my boxers on or off, she said she didn’t mind so whipped them off in front of her while she watched and jumped on the table. She didn’t cover me up with a towel and started to give me a dry massage, was fairly weak but wasn’t expecting her to be able to be as firm as what I would normally go for due to her size. Dropped some oil on my back and started to work out a couple of knots at the top before moving down to my legs. Started to move further and further up my groin with some gentle CC swiped and ball grazing.

Pinched my arse and said do you want anything more obviously picking up in my slightly heavy breathing and shifting around with the ball touches. She offered B2B for £50 I said no too much for that unless she sucks it. She agreed and calls me a naughty boy and asks me to get the money while she strips off and slaps me on the arse, could have waited until the end but she was getting undressed so I wasn’t that fussed. She has quite small breasts with nice big nipples, not too much of a bum and a little scar on her belly, a couple tattoos on her arm and legs aswell. Would say she is around mid 30’s but definitely  attractive. 

She turns around takes the cash and laughs and grabs my cock saying it’s too big and measures it up against her arm. Guides me back towards the table and I lie down on my front, she oils herself up and rubs her tits against me and up and down my arse crack.Starts breathing heaving into my ear and bits my earlobe and grinding her pussy against my legs. She flips me over so I’m facing upwards and stands to the side of the table and wipes my cock and arse with some wipes. She then again mentioned my dick is too big ands starts to wank my cock with 2 hands saying she needs another hand. I am a big guy but the dirty talk really did get me going me more. She then jumps up on top of the table and starts licking my gooch and balls while wanking my cock, then she wraps her lips around and sucks me off for about 8-10 minutes. She measures my cock up against her body and says it couldn’t fit inside. She then says I have to cum quickly and points to the clock and it’s bang on the hour.

I say I’ll cum quickly if can lick your pussy, she smiles smacks my legs and wipes herself down. Quickly jumps on top and we go into OWO, she’s got a  hairy but fairly trimmed pussy, nice lips and was very wet when I touched her. Started to lick and proved a bit with my finger while she continued to rank and suck me off. Warned her about 2 mins after that I was about to cum and the deed was done. She didn’t want me for much longer after that as I came so hard I had accidentally got some cum on her chin and neck! I apologised and she called me a naughty boy again.

Got dressed and she asked me how old I was, I said early 20’s and she smiled and pulled down her mask and asked me to give her a kiss. Little kiss and I said my goodbyes as she grabbed my arse out the door!

Overall very enjoyable and was in there for about 70 minutes.

Attractiveness -7.5/10 Nice tits and nipples but not much arse. Pussy was fresh and facially nice aswel.
Location - 6/10 on street parking nearby so that was free, fairly open but don’t think too many people are looking down that road anyway and they answered quickly.
Price - £40 hour massage - £50 for B2B OWO both ways and rimming seemed good value to me
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 12:21:04 am by Biginthesheets »

Offline Biginthesheets

Posted in the wrong area if the Mods could please move it to the West Midlands!

Offline JontyR

Welcome to the boards. Thank you for the review.

Offline oldmanking

well, the bonham haters gonna hate this guy even more.....  boasting about his big knob.  lol.  :sarcastic:

Offline Tommy123

Yep.... big cock irrelevant mate....these ladies are far more impressed by the size of your wallet...
Good review though

Offline WorcWarrior

Oh yes, they all love a big wallet  :rolleyes:

Offline Biginthesheets

First review and just went through and mentioned everything in as much detail as I could that happened during the meet. Some people might enjoy the compliments and it definitely helped me reach the finish line! Didn’t mean to come across as trying to brag so will keep it in mind for next time I post  :D

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Good first effort.
Nothing wrong with bragging about your monstrous tool but without comparative specifications not only is it subjective but may raise suspicion regarding the age of the recipient (based on your opinion).
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline shed

First review and just went through and mentioned everything in as much detail as I could that happened during the meet. Some people might enjoy the compliments and it definitely helped me reach the finish line! Didn’t mean to come across as trying to brag so will keep it in mind for next time I post  :D

Don't worry about it, just crack on with future reviews. Great start, never be put off by banter, positive or negative.  :hi:

Offline bonham

Yep.... big cock irrelevant mate....these ladies are far more impressed by the size of your wallet...
Good review though
I have a small wallet but thay get a lot out off it :D

Offline Rangers54

Yeah when I met her she used her full leg and half her arm measuring my member. However its not about impressing your mates and the reality its just her little finger she is comparing. It's what is coming out the wallet we are all interested In. Keep the size down and keep to the costs in future 🤟

Offline WorcWarrior

Yeah when I met her she used her full leg and half her arm measuring my member. However its not about impressing your mates and the reality its just her little finger she is comparing. It's what is coming out the wallet we are all interested In. Keep the size down and keep to the costs in future 🤟

She used her waist to measure mine when she wrapped it around her... twice  :lol:

Offline oldmanking

is it me, or is this thread is getting like the four yorkshiremen sketch?  :(