Author Topic: Angel Touch / Pure Harmony Massage Belfast  (Read 5944 times)

Offline Greg05

Been to both and it’s the same operation running both.

Called when around the corner and were free. No details taken.

Massage £40

Massage I found to be a bit crap in both locations.

Unprompted offer of  HE from both for £20 more. Pure Harmony offered more of a strip but declined that for an extra £20

HE was basic too in both places


Offline senordingdongs


Unprompted offer of  HE from both for £20 more. Pure Harmony offered more of a strip but declined that for an extra £20

[/quote]

Can you elaborate, on the 'more of a strip', do you mean the masseuse got her kit off

Offline Greg05

She offered to take her clothes off, I declined.

Offline WildWilliam

Wonder if anyone has given the local girl in PH £50 yet

Offline ZeeN

The local girl is asking for 50 for a happy ending? Am I interpreting that right?

Offline senordingdongs

Wonder if anyone has given the local girl in PH £50 yet

I’m certain the price is high so nobody takes her up on it, Corrie gives a very good legit massage.

Offline WildWilliam

The massage is very good, and the Chinese girls usually offer HE for 20 and top off for another 20, ie only a tenner more. Not sure what's on offer for the 50. Her overall price would be similar to a visit to Yuri. Makes me think someone might TOFTT.

Offline Belfastpunt69

The massage is very good, and the Chinese girls usually offer HE for 20 and top off for another 20, ie only a tenner more. Not sure what's on offer for the 50. Her overall price would be similar to a visit to Yuri. Makes me think someone might TOFTT.

You mentioned Yuri, is she up and running again? I've been looking for her, thanks

Offline WildWilliam