Author Topic: Tanya @ Rainbow Nature, Coventry  (Read 1989 times)

Offline BigLizard

External Link/Members Only

I've been to rainbow nature quite a lot and haven't written any reviews as when I used to go (pre-covid) I didn't know anything about this site. For that I can only apologise and hopefully this review will make amends.

This happened last Friday (28/05/21)

Comms: Text at around 10am and asked if they had a slot for 6pm. I don't live in Coventry anymore but was in the vicinity and had an itch to scratch. Reply came within 5 mins saying that Tanya was available. £60 for 1 hour with HE.

Venue: The shop is on the Holyhead Road next door to a domino's. It's not the busiest area but there is a lot of traffic and of course there are sometimes patrons of the pizza place. Parking can be a bit hit and miss but is usually available on a side street. Parked without issue and headed in. The place has had an upgrade since I last visited. No more old sofas and incense. It resembled more of a dentist waiting area. Jenny is still there though and after handing over the paperwork, out walked Tanya.

The girl: I'd not seen Tanya before and was not disappointed. Around 5'2 and a very petite figure, she ticked all of the boxes that I like to be ticked! Very pert arse and boobs. She was wearing a mask but I could tell she was very pretty with welcoming eyes. We headed upstairs and she left as I got ready.

The Deed: Hopped onto the table naked and she walked back in a few moments later. Dimmed the lights and put on some music. I was asked if I wanted hit stones which I replied yes (no extra cost). The massage she gave was actually very good. Deep and firm but not too rough. She was methodical and wasn't shy with her CC swipes and attention to the old man. Reaching under before we were even halfway through, I knew this was going to be a good experience. She constantly positioned herself so that my hand was rubbing the front of her crotch and on a few occasions she even pushed into me.
Around 25 mins into the hour she asked me to turn over. I did so with gusto and she asked if I wanted any extras. Asked what was on offer and it was exactly the same as it used to be . £20 for topless and £40 for fully naked. I asked about b2b but she said she didn't do it. Opted for topless as she looked like she had a very perky pair of tits. Handed cash over and off came her top. She was around a b-cup but with no sagging at all!. She started with the HE and I was in for a treat! She gave the old fella a LOT of attention. Slowly, quickly and plenty of edging. I was in heaven. At one point I had her stand with her back to me and reached around to fondle her tits with both hands. It was at this point I couldn't take anymore and exploded like a geyser! She cleaned me up and finished the last 15 mins with a head and chest massage.

Conclusion: I've never been disappointed at Rainbow Nature
And that doesn't look likely to change anytime soon. Definitely going to go back in the near future!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 03:06:36 pm by BigLizard »

Offline Punter S Thompson

Good review.
What nationality is she?
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BigLizard


Offline shed

The two Chinese girls there are Tina and Sophie. Maybe it was Tina who you visited  :hi:

Online mr.bluesky

The two Chinese girls there are Tina and Sophie. Maybe it was Tina who you visited  :hi:

Description sounds like Tina. If she had a flower tattoo on her hand it was Tina

Offline BigLizard

Could well be but the text said Tanya

Online mr.bluesky

Could well be but the text said Tanya

 :hi: sounds like a different lady then.