Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommended spas for couples/SBs  (Read 852 times)

Offline Apu

Me and the SB are in our 20's, both of us exhibitionists and open minded.

Is Rios couples nights recommended?

Looking for a spa to fuck and relax in. Sauna room, Jacuzzi, massage, private rooms etc etc.

I don't want 10 blokes staring my bird down.
But we would like to be in the company of couples.

Open to other locations, open to luxury and high end.
But the most important factors are:
- its a sex sauna
- couples nights
- Civilised and not rapey,stalkerish vibes.

Any tips and advice are appreciated and hey maybe a double date if there's like minded people here.
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

intruder1978

Hey

This is a great question. I've always thought Spas looked a bit shit...hopefully the hive mind can come up with some solid venues.

Offline Double009123

Rio's isn't bad, I've been a few times with a FB during the couple's nights, be mindful how long you're there for as once the couple time runs out the single blokes run in.

The sauna and steam rooms are pleasant and the jacuzzi is alright, I haven't used the jacuzzi much as it gets packed really quickly and I prefer my space. The play rooms vary in size and walls can be pretty thin but it is what you make it.

Also what's an SB?

Offline Steely Dan

« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 04:45:50 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline lillythesavage

Rio is not great and very hit or miss, Adfabs is better, do your homework on swingers clubs couples nights, pick one that suits you, the one mentioned, killing kittens or whatever was recommended to me but never been. If you want to meet another couple anywhere Fab is the best to arrange that and lots of club info on there.

If you want to get her ragged rotten take her to a TV/TS club, a female there gets all the attention, but not what you were looking for :D

Offline hendrix

Rio's on a Saturday night is ok, before the single guys all troop in at midnight at least!

Abfabs used to be good, not sure what it's like since the relocation.

Once foreign travel is back on track, there is no better place than Cap D'Agde in France for this type of thing. From full on gangbangs/orgies on the beach to more laid back saunas, it's all in one place.

Offline Apu

I'm just looking to fuck my bird in a sauna or spa where other women in couples can see and admire. Chat and enjoy the atmosphere. No intention on sharing.

My SB is keen on exhibitionist things but not sharing me or herself, we just like a public area.

I don't want the poor bird groped or stalked at every turn.

Killing Kittens seems confusing, everything is fully booked.

Offline misterx

I'm just looking to fuck my bird in a sauna or spa where other women in couples can see and admire. Chat and enjoy the atmosphere. No intention on sharing.

My SB is keen on exhibitionist things but not sharing me or herself, we just like a public area.

I don't want the poor bird groped or stalked at every turn.

Why stop there? Start an Onlyfans with her together so we can all subscribe and 'admire'.  :D

Offline Apu

Why stop there? Start an Onlyfans with her together so we can all subscribe and 'admire'.  :D

Clearly ignored the rest of the post.... Sure
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 09:34:31 pm by Apu »

Offline misterx

Offline Steely Dan

Kestrels/abfab heathrow good for that - or was before lockdown.  Who knows these days or going forward. Had a great fuck there with a group watching and encouraging.  They just watched.  As hot as fuck...for me and the girl.

Offline Pogogo

I'd say Rio's couple's night can be pretty decent but would also chime win with avoiding it outside those times. You'll have a conga line following you both wherever you go (which is fine if you're into that sort of thing but you're not).

I see that Rio's still says 'temporarily closed' on Google tho.

Offline Apu

I think I'll try Rios on couples night from 9-11pm....
Make a exit towards 12 before the zombies arrive.

The location is perfect too and hopefully the recent refurb means it's not got a 80's feel to it.

I think the worst case scenario is we both feel uncomfortable with fully grown men acting like they are in a sweet shop and thinking everything is fair game.

Offline Evildog101

so how did rios turn out for you and your SB ..??

Offline pa5151

Rios is a complete shithole, I remember going there on saturday night with a girl and it was 95% men.

Killing Kittens is also generally a bunch of shit where they force you to get in before 9pm so you spend as much as possible on alcohol there and it takes hours to warm up. Been a few times better things out there.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 10:38:17 am by pa5151 »

Offline hendrix

Rios is a complete shithole, I remember going there on saturday night with a girl and it was 95% men.

Killing Kittens is also generally a bunch of shit where they force you to get in before 9pm so you spend as much as possible on alcohol there and it takes hours to warm up. Been a few times better things out there.

I've always enjoyed Saturday nights (with a SA girl or regular whore) there, as it's usually couples night till midnight when they let the single men in.