Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ms Kristina Rose Glasgow  (Read 2666 times)

5 review(s) for SCOTTISH KRISTINA  (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline the fitter

Booked one hour with this girl, and was very disappointed what I got. I was directed to the address by who I thought was the WG, it turned out to be a helper. When I got in I was directed to the room and told to wait,and she would be with me in a moment as she was freshening up, the room was dimly lit and by this time the alarm bells were ringing,as I had noticed a guy leaving as I was sitting in my car. When making the booking I had asked her to wear stockings and suspenders and a dress, what I got was stockings and suspenders and what I can only describe as an overall. She then asked me how long I had booked for, I took the chance and said half an hour, I should have walked. she then asked me what I liked and I told her doggy. the overall came off nickers were removed and she got on the bed on her hands and knees, ( it was not a pretty sight) but the champ being ready as he was, he stood to attention and I got on with it. After what I could only describe as getting rid of my pressure, I left very quickly. How this girl managed to get a rating of three on AW I will never know. Looks 3/10 body 4/10  :vomit: