Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: DONNA LINDA - South Kensington - Brazilian  (Read 5431 times)

9 review(s) for LISA_SEXY26 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline TimTam

Profile Name: DONNA LINDA (profile name has changed to this. When I met it was HOT LINDA BRAZILIANx)

AW profile link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: May 2021

Comms: Comms through Whatsapp. Superfast replies except on the day which I'll explain later. I was booking for few days in advance and also confirming services. She likes to reply with voice messages. She accepted but wanted me to confirm 1hr before the meeting time. Felt like she is a same-day booking type person but I kept her updated so you can book in advance.

Services Provided: OWO, RO, kissing, lapdance sex in multiple positions, and massage

Price: £250 – 1hr

Physical Appearance: Decided to see her based on the review I've linked at the bottom and I think it describes her appearance and the place perfectly. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=307517

Age: Profile states 26, tbh no clue but not older then 35.

Nationality: Brazilian

Room/facilities: The apartment is ridiculous. She has a crazy setup.

Side Story: Messaged a few hours before the meet to reconfirm and got reply 1hr before(was worried but she had basically just woken up, it was 3pm). Get there and she needed time to get ready and had me waiting 20mins(i was there 5mins early but 15mins over the agreed start time). At this time she asked what I wanted her to wear, lingerie or dress. Get let in and it's one apartment only on each floor and the elevator is on the second floor(think the ground floor is the first floor, I was lost in this place somehow) which I somehow walked past and I ended up climbing the stairs. Went one floor too many decided to take the elevator down and it got stuck on her floor, the door wouldn't open :dash:. She comes out(I'm on the phone with her) says to hit the second floor, it takes me down thankfully and doors open, hit five to go back up and this time it gets stuck between floors four and five. I am like wtf is going on. Go back to the second floor and get out and just climb the bloody stairs again :dash: :dash: :dash:.

What Went Down: Finally in the apartment and wow she has a cracking body. Told me I had to shower. Sorted paperwork. Come out and tells me to sit in the lounge. Crazy led light show going on. Huge TV playing loud music. Had fancy designer style furniture, a bar in the corner, and a stripper pole in the other. She comes back and she's changed out from the lingerie into a very sexy pink dress which I can only describe as stripper wear clothes. She gave me a tour while she had a quick smoke and water for us both(I'd prefer all WGs not to but I didn't ask her to not smoke). Now the fun part begins. I am sat down on the sofa while she sets the music to begin a lovely show by her. She wasn't doing any fancy moves on the pole but she was giving a very erotic performance as slowly pieces came off and she would smartly show off her assets. She would come in tease kisses, tease OWO(mouth on the tip just touching). Finally let me touch, boobs in the face, grinding body all over More OWO teasing, then standing on the sofa she shoved her pussy in my face. She did a bit more grinding and she had her pussy on top of my dick(I think there's a name for this move but don't know it) and told her to not do that for health reasons(she let me she doesn't do bareback) so she moved onto some OWO finally. It was good she takes it deep. Don't know how long this went on for but finally moved into the bedroom. Mirrors everywhere including the ceiling. Get more OWO before turning it into 69. Tell her it's time to fuck, dom on and start in cowgirl. I think her pussy wasn't that tight, can't remember if she used lube. She directed me to look at the mirrors and it got me more excited especially when you look at the ceiling mirror. It's a great fucking view. Told her to switch to doggy and she has lots of pillows and positioned herself boobs on the headboard. This was great as well as you could really pound someone in this position. Finally popped. Cleaned me up and gave me a massage. Now she's a bit of a character, can talk quite a bit, and also does not have the same attitude you expect from most WGs. My time was most likely up but she was just letting me chill while she had another smoke. Showed me her other bedroom, more talking about whatever. Showed me her wardrobe of lingerie(I was thinking if she was going to allow another round) asked me what color I like. She changed into it and just sat there with more talking before she started a HJ. I was like yes and she asked if I can cum again(I hate this question as it puts pressure). I can pop twice 70/30 in my experience in an hour but the lady just has to get me hard again first. She didn't really agree and gave off the vibe that didn't want to try(need to believe in me) but she did start OWO but the vibe wasn't right and it wasn't going to happen. She still hadn't told me to fuck off and was just laying next to me and I gave her ass a squeeze and she told me she wanted me to lick her pussy. I obliged and got down to business. I am pretty sure she fell asleep during this(not full sleep if you know what I mean), again she had told me earlier she had woken up at around 3pm and only woke up because house cleaner woke her up so I the house cleaner one otherwise this meet probably wouldn't have happened. Asked if she was awake lol, continued for a bit and finally decided to take a shower. Got dressed and she said next time we can do more.

Verdict: There's a lot to say about this one. She's my most expensive punt so far(my budget has increased for recent punts due to a nice bonus this year but only temporary) and she actually justifies it in terms of venue/experience. I paid for an hour but I was there for two hours, but also a lot of it was non-action. She definitely dominated the proceedings and if I am able to have a bit more control I'd prefer more punts this way. Definitely a unique experience and I would like to return but she is expensive and I am wary as with all punts if the second time will be as good as the first time.

Previous Review(not by me): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=307517

Offline JackSaint

Pleased you enjoyed, looks like along with the name change she's added £20 for DFK, after checking your teeth and mouth :D and £20 for owo and taken cim and off in the body of her profile, although it is still in her likes list, my punt was £250 all in, no extras.

Offline The Night King

This SP was £200 all in a month ago (and on the HL). Now she's £290 for a basic service

...and for that reason I'm out

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline TimTam

Would need someone to confirm if there are now extras. £20 for OWO and £20 for DFK. The venue and subjective experience she offers I personally don't think anyone WG charging £200 and below are matching that. Even £250 for 1hr is probs too much for me(although it seems from my experience and her other review that you're there for way longer than an hour).

Offline JackSaint

This SP was £200 all in a month ago (and on the HL). Now she's £290 for a basic service

...and for that reason I'm out

Hidden Image/Members Only

£200 all in was great value given the standard of the service and venue, £250 just about ok, £290 is way over the top, suspect she has a few sugar daddy type arrangements funding her and she's playing the market with us punters.