Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karol Pretty, Alderley Edge Wilmslow Cheadle Heald Green  (Read 1362 times)

Offline pvcleatherrm

Hello Gents.  I have a question for you.

Karol Pretty,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any info on her?

thanks and regards in advance.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Travelling Brazilian in Heald green. Girls rotate frequently.
I’ve seen 6/7 and all been good experiences and as pictures.

Offline Trotter671

I agree with you there Chris - I've had mostly good experiences with the Brazilian lasses and the pics always seem to be pretty accurate :thumbsup: I like the look of Karol but limited 'Likes' list so not sure I'll be dabbling.

Offline two pumps and squirt

ive seen a few girls here never had a bad experience. Is it bit pricey but ive never been let down in service. My only critism is that on two occassion i didnt get the girl in the photo but didnt walk has on both occassions the girl on offer was even better. Every single girl ive seen here has been a stunner. Brazillians are now my regulars.

Offline Chris1990mcr

I’ve used the 15 min quickie option a few times if on the fence with the girls pics can always extend

Offline BaldEagle

Are there any who are particularly good in the Cheadle area? I've used Brazilian girls in Spain without any of the B&S/Secretaries/Extras problems I have read about on here, but have always steered clear of them in this country. Their price is at the very top of my range, but there's little else apart from dross on offer in the Altrincham/Cheadle/Stockport arc.