Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattooedebony - Shieldfield - Newcastle  (Read 3138 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4598787) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Davey677

This was mainly an itch to scratch more then anything else really and one ticked off the list now. Looks wise she is a million miles from my ‘type’ as such but the idea of getting a blowjob from a girl with a split tongue got the better of me.
Coms we’re all done by text and pretty straight forward, meeting was an apartment at Shieldfield. I was heading straight from work so had arranged with TE to use her shower on arrival which wasn’t a problem for her at all, however when I arrived she couldn’t find any soap or toiletries for me to use, so after about 10 mins of searching all over the apartment she emerged with a bar of soap for me to use, god only knows what she cleaned herself up with before I arrived, but I’m trying not to think about that too much, ha. So shower out the way and paper work sorted out we move onto the bed. Appearance wise she’s pretty much exactly as her profile photos show. So we start with a bit kissing, and she showed me what I’d came to see, the split in her tongue and I have to say gents it’s quite impressive like! Little bit more kissing then she asks if I’d like ow or owo, to which I chose the latter. She started off slow and watching her tongue flick up and down your shaft and the feeling of it is tremendous however it only lasted about 2 mins before she suggested I fuck her, so I asked her to carry on a bit longer so she spun around and pushed her clout in my face, now it wasn’t dirty at all but it certainly wasn’t fresh out the shower either, but fuck it I was already there now. During our probably 3 minutes of 69 she somehow managed to get me rubbered up before moving herself down my body and climbing aboard in reverse cowgirl, I’d say she thrust up and down on my cock maybe all of four times before she climbed back off again telling me she’s getting too old for this and I could fuck her still if I wanted but I’d have to be on top. So got her in mish and just went for it till I filled the bag. Handed wipes to clean myself up, dressed and out the door. I paid £50 for 30 mins and although I was probably in my full 30 mins, there was only maybe 10 mins of action at a push.

Overall, not my type but had to try a split tongue. Nice friendly chatty girl but services were very mediocre. Wouldn’t go back

External Link/Members Only

Offline MagpieToon

One for me to steer clear of, cheers fella

Offline crawley99

Refers on the profile videos to eating cum out of her pussy which implies she does BB