Author Topic: Acurelax Centre Shirley | Lucy  (Read 1797 times)

Offline chipandwing

External Link/Members Only

Location: Shirley high street - right on the corner can't miss it (easy parking) 1hour free if you grab a ticket from the machine.

Comms: Took place Friday 28th May, I phoned the landline number from the link above, and said if anyone was available now short notice and was told yes no problem I said great, 5mins and I'll be there (I was local) - turned up rang the bell (mask on just for discreetness) as it was around 6pm and the high street was quite busy so people walking past but no problem my back was to them  :D the lady answered the door within seconds and I was in.

Lucy: she was around 35-40 thai, chinese (asian women) she had a birth mark on her shoulder, I was escorted to the room upstairs when I walked in the room was very warm the heating was on I asked politely if the heating could be switched off but her English is not great so she turned it up I had to then say no no please off off - to which she giggled and then switched it off anyway clothes off and on I climbed on to the massage table I asked if I could have a hard massage and had to do some sign language hand action so she would know the massage it self was brilliant one of the best I have experienced in a while really was needed!

The massage lasted around 25 minutes and then I turned over and said HE? she said B2B too? I said no thank you just the HE please and a head massage afterwards (I recommend anyone who has the HE to have an indian head massage afterwards, its very nice and something I've asked for every time I go now)

Onto the HE, she loaded her hand up with oil and on she went with it playing with the balls first then onto the stroking which I have to say was superb she acted like I was fucking her she kept saying fuck fuck fuck me fuck me which normally seems abit over the top but in this experience it was actually quite good she was very good.

I lifted the legs up and the finger went in the bumhole which does feel great I must admit whilst she's tugging on it, I shot my load after a fantastic orgasm then she wiped me down and dried me up which at Acurelax is very good they are nice and clean and make sure your clean before you go which is important for me.

I lay back down on my back and she got to work with the head massage which felt incredible it lasted around 5 minutes but I was not done there, quick check of the watch and I knew I had some more free time  to kill so I asked if she could massage legs and have a foot massage I think she had enough but I said I have tip for you do not worry, I handed over £60 in total she wanted to give me back £5 which I thought was a nice touch but I said no your service was great - clothes back on and before I left she handed over the 5 pound note again and I said no please keep she said come back next time for better massage ask for me, probably to get me back again but its nice to gain trust and when you return they know the type of person you are

Price: £30 for 30 mins, £20 for the HE (50 Total)

All in all another great visit to acurelax centre in Shirley and one that has become my "regular"