Author Topic: Sensual Lada - Erdington  (Read 1581 times)


13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5565626) (9 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline avfc45

On the back of a recent postive review I'd thought I'd try
. But how further from reality was this experience. I did quote the £60 full hour with topless n bit of bum play. She originally said it was £80 for the hour. I replied stating no thanks but she then text me stating she would agree with the £60. So I agreed and made a booking.
The meet she was described as a size 16 no way talking 20 +. Breasts although large I would be descibe as type you see on a grandma. Saggy  , inches from the floor.  The massage was crap slot of elbow in the back and about 5 minutes of fingering bum hole. Then told me to turn over where she attempted to tit wank me but my pecker was missing in action. I could not find anything to get turned on by. Managed after about 10 minutes I popped only after she complained I needed to hurry. With all this going on I had to be totally quiet due to her neighbour. The meet was over in 30 minutes. I wasn't going to bother to argue the meet was for an hour as I was happy to be going , after wasting£60. I'll think I'll stick with my massage regulars.


Offline alabama1


Offline Night king

Was thinking of paying this one a visit, 😬

Offline Spurt

I gave it a neutral in Feb last year which on reflection was very generous.
This review brought it back to me in all the grisly detail.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
This was originally posted as 'Sensual Lads', which certainly got my attention :sarcastic:

Offline Toolshed

I gave it a neutral in Feb last year which on reflection was very generous.
This review brought it back to me in all the grisly detail.

Same. Horrible!

Offline Thecunninglinguist

About as useless as the cars she names herself after then? :D