Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Wonderfull - Wembley  (Read 7519 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5845536) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MySin

COMMS:
She didn't pick up the call, she preferred to discuss trough SMS.
Upon my arrival I notice her english is very basic, but understandable. 

Stonebridge Park, Wembley, free parking on the street. She works in studio room which is build at rear house, fit for purpose. The room is quite clean, bathroom available as well.

Appearance:
Milf look. She is the lady from pictures, but she looks 13-14 yrs older than pics, I will say she is in the late 30's. Big ass, huge boobs and a slightly big belly with afterbirth stretches marks. Clean shaved fat pussy.

Meet:
I got there in time and she text me to wait 5mins outside until she get refreshed, after about 10mins I texted her and she showed up outside by the side gate of the house.
Welcome me with nice smile on her face, wearing grey leggings and t-shirt, casual cloths, she is very friendly person. We agreed 30 mins for £40, 2 times cum.
I laid on the bed and she came on top, kissing whole my body, sucking my nipples, the huge boobs were all over me, kissing me bit by bit she get lower and start very wet and sensual OWO, sucked the balls as well, loads of uhmms. She asked not to finish in mouth, so I moved the magic stick between those huge boobs and had a boobs wank and finish there.
We chat for a while and gone back for second turn, she wake him up impressive quick, put the protection on and she stay on top, she bang me for couple minutes and swap to missionary position, loads of uhmms again, I finish in the bag and she smile to me until I clean and I left.

Conclusion:
Her look is not great, but the big boobs compensate that. She is very polite and nice person, keen to please. She deliver the services very well. Is a great value for the money.
Most probably I will visit her again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Saltnpepper

Wow that is vfm mate glad you enjoyed

Offline ClassyM3309

I totally agree with the statement made by the previous punter MySin.
I have visited her few times when she was at a flat in Collindale and also when she used to work in the posh hotel near Heathrow Airport.
For £40 for half an hour or £70 for 1 hour she is good value for money. In my experience Jasmine likes to please you.

Offline latrell

Great review my friend. just a heads up , Shes now in HA8. I texted her today and was given a post code near Queensbury St. Has anyone seen her there at her new address?

Just a few questions.
Does she allow fingering?
How wld you rate her face out of 10
Is her belly really bad like overhanging?

Cheers again buddy

Offline MySin

Great review my friend. just a heads up , Shes now in HA8. I texted her today and was given a post code near Queensbury St. Has anyone seen her there at her new address?

Just a few questions.

Cheers again buddy
I visit her in Stonebrige once and London Road twice, no idea about this new address.
I cannot confirm the fingering, face rate is a 7, and yes the belly is overhanging and has strech marks, she is a mom of two.

Offline smiths

Just a few questions.

Cheers again buddy

She didn't allow me to finger her pussy or arse. I would rate her a 3 out of 10 for face and body, I didn't find her attractive and she had a gut on her, not massive then but a size 14. I gave her a Neutral not due to the above but for lacklustre kissing, some have got better off her than me as reviews show. Ironically she is now based in a much better area for me if its near Queensbury station.

Offline latrell

Thanks lads for all yr feedback. Yh size 14 is not a deal breaker and what I am expecting so thats fine...
Lack of kissing is not a deal breaker also but lack of make up is.... Can anyone let me know if she had any make up on, light or heavy or none... really tempted as she sounds like good VFM but lack of make up might put me of...
Hope anyone can give me any intel on this...
Thanks in advance

Offline latrell

Hi lads . Just noticed this chick WONDERFUL MAYA  is working in the same place as Jasmin . Same post code and same price structure.

Has anyone had the pleasure??

Online LondonJoker1

Also found on vivastreet with better photos ... Maya Wonderful

Curious about this one .. have not punted for many years .. looking to get back into it, will start reviewing when i do.

Offline latrell

Also found on vivastreet with better photos ... Maya Wonderful

Nice one bro. She looks alright. Hope her attitude matches

Curious about this one .. have not punted for many years .. looking to get back into it, will start reviewing when i do.

Offline latrell

Offline kingmg

she's a bit rushed and wants you to cum as quickly as possible and out the door okay for a 30 minute punt

Offline latrell

she's a bit rushed and wants you to cum as quickly as possible and out the door okay for a 30 minute punt

Hi bro . Are you talking about Wonderful Maya ? Is she value for money ? Hows her Face ? I know she has a belly on her , is it really bad?

Offline latrell

Hi lads. Has anyone seen her housemate yet?

Any info appreciated. cheers