Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian TS - Big cocks recommendations  (Read 3140 times)

Offline londonhas

Not gone down the TS route yet but quite fancy Asian TS with large cock.

Have searched the forum and Jayla seems to be the only at 7" and looks very pretty.

If anyone has recommendations on bigger Asian ladies I'd be grateful!

Offline markey174

I doubt if Jayla is seven inches. The naughty shemales website has a girl in Baker Street/Marylebone who is quite big - can’t remember her name but you can call them.

Fantasy Ladyboy Lisa has a nice chunky one, but not as feminine and rarely in London.

Oh for the days of TS Wasabi

PS I have just spotted this - looks interesting - External Link/Members Only

I think that I will have to try her

Offline BILLY LIAR

I doubt if Jayla is seven inches. The naughty shemales website has a girl in Baker Street/Marylebone who is quite big - can’t remember her name but you can call them.

Fantasy Ladyboy Lisa has a nice chunky one, but not as feminine and rarely in London.

Oh for the days of TS Wasabi

PS I have just spotted this - looks interesting - External Link/Members Only

I think that I will have to try her

Are the pics of Mikki not Wasabi? As far as I know nolonger in London. Buyer beware!

Offline markey174

Yes I should have realised. Also WhatsApp not used for months and no response to phone so probably just a chance thing that I found it. Sorry!

Offline jandyr

A thread I'm very interested in, as I generally tend to find Asian shemales more attractive.

Belle, for example, is attractive, but according to reviews, she's only around 4"
External Link/Members Only

Jayla, as you say, has been well reviewed and is around 7"

Melissa has been well reviewed and appears to be around 6"-7"

Pream is one I can't find much info on.
8" is claimed here;
although I imagine it's around 6" once you take 'inflation' into account

Naughty Shemales has Sofia down as 8" too, so again, probably around 6"
Can't find much info on her either

Offline candyjohn

this is a hard one as i am yet to see a asian ts in England with a massive tool.

judging by your name i am guessing you are in London. Ts halle comes to mind. she is Brazilian but pretty much looks oriental (i think she is mixed) and has a decent sized girthy cock that cums a lot. She has also been in england for ages so her english is very good. I haven't seen her in 2 years but have seen her on 3 occasions. All of which the service has been good

she tours and is sometimes in london so perhaps keep an eye out for her.

the second is anna asia who seems to tour less and less but has a decent sized cock and is sometimes in london. Again the service is also very good.

both good looking girls imo especially anna asia

Offline mightymo

Wasabi had the chop and lives in Malayasia. Not many thai girls about anymore.

TS Mila used to go by Valentine is about 7inches, biggest youll probably get tbh

Offline signy

Mistress Grande claims to be Japanese-Brazilian mix, so don't know if that is Asian enough (doesn't look it), and nearly 9" long, 6" girth if you fancy being fucked.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Wasabi had the chop and lives in Malayasia. Not many thai girls about anymore.

TS Mila used to go by Valentine is about 7inches, biggest youll probably get tbh

What happened to the off cut?

Offline jackson36

Jayla Looks stunning not sure how big her cock is  no info available on her profile 

ladyboy pream stunning also

bella has got 7 inches
Banned reason: Duplicate accounts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Nicknickson

Hiya,

Sofia or Heaven on the naughtyshemales website is big. Definitely too big for me to take so i didnt! Have a look at her. She's not super attractive facially when you meet, but is fun and very good.