Author Topic: Brax - Tunbridge Wells - Rubbish service... Don't bother!  (Read 926 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6005719) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Magic500

External Link/Members Only
AW ID 6005719

I had texted about three days before to make a booking and texted again on the day about an hour before. She confirmed the time.
I have been stood up before by Brax, when I made an hour journey to her only to find out that she wasn't responding to my calls or texts once I arrived due to her having some family issues come up!!. Or something along those lines. A text to let me know would have been nice.

Anyway parked up near a petrol station and made my way to the house after another call. The garden was overgrown and untidy. The front door overlooks the window of the house opposite so not discreet if they know what goes on. It's a quiet residential area.
Let in by her and I was pleasantly surprised. Looked attractive and fit brunette in normal clothing which was jeans and a top. Sorted out the paperwork and got undressed. The bed was comfy and big enough with a dressing table in the room. It seems to be a side room used specifically for this purpose.
Anyway, I had hoped for an hour session but Brax was running late she said and had only time for the half hour so she agreed on owo and sex at £80.
I shouldn't have bothered.
She looked very disinterested after she'd put the money away and it was astonishingly a mechanical robotic service. No kissing allowed. She doesn't do CIM.
The owo was just very very light.. she kept her tongue away and it was just light lips around my cock.
After literally about six movements of her head she asked what position I'd like.. zero eye contact.
Choose doggy. She had put so much lube on that I couldn't feel anything.
I became soft all of a sudden and tried changing positions to her on top. However,  I felt Brax getting frustrated that I'd gone soft and it didn't help when she said I'd have to be quick as we didn't have long.
I'd been there like 8 minutes if that.
I tried some foreplay attempting to suck her nipples but she said I'd have to be gentle. I was gentle!!. Clearly she didn't like attention to her boobs at all.
There was nothing sexy about this meet... just a very robotic service.
A previous review said she was energetic and enthusiastic. Well she wasn't when I saw her. Terrible experience and attitude. Complete waste of 80 quid if I'm brutally honest.. I'm actually glad I didn't pay to have longer with her.
I was unable to get hard let alone cum.
Her disinterested and bored expression didn't do it for me.
She said she'd be able to have me for longer next time and would make it up to me. Sorry love, no next time!
A shame as she was in good shape and attractive though not stunning. The tattoos also do look good on her but her effort into the service was zero.
I definitely won't be back!


Offline Tig101

Just as well she didn't answer the door to me! Stood there waiting I got a bad feeling about the place and the likely level of service.