Author Topic: Sensual Lada - Erdington, Birmingham  (Read 2999 times)


13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5565626) (9 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline shavedgoodboy

My goodness is this a punt of two halves. All looked to be awful but turned out terrific.

Service
£60 for 60 mins topless massage with prostate massage, smoking fetish and HR

Comms
All done via text, booking same day as massage with good response time, clear info etc.

Venue
An upstairs flat in an unassuming Erdington Street. Double bed in the corner, en suite toilet with shower. Nothing luxurious but nothing to dissuade a punter either.

Girl
AW description is accurate. Size 16, 41, BBW build. Her face was unmade if make up matters to you. Plain Jane clothes nothing sexy. Very chatty and welcoming, maybe too chatty for some.

The service
Parking and directions easy enough but was kept waiting for 5 mins past my booking time. Was texted the house no and made my way in, being kept quiet as I did so, presumably to keep neighbours on the down low? Was able to shower before massage and handed paperwork over. She apologised for keeping and sprayed lots of air freshener apologising for smoking smell but I explained I was into it and that it wasn’t an issue.

Massage began and having had to wait, being gasping for a piss and then endless unsexy chat, I wasn’t feeling the vibe. Massage began and it wasn’t a patch on the standard shop massage in a Chinese or Thai FBSM place. I was really thinking I had wasted my time and money. Then after some serious massage work on my back, she ramps things up massively. Starts to work on my balls and cock, then spreads my ass and spits on my hole, working her finger around my ass. Then for the lube and gloves and gets a finger or two into me, starting some filthy talk too.

She moves me to the bathroom where we share a cigarette and she rogers my arse while giving me a reach around. It’s fantastic. Back on the bed for another play with my arse and HR to massive finish. Groping her big tits all the while.

Cleaned up, offered a drink and plenty of relaxed chat before showering and leaving. I was in there 1hr 15 after all so no rush despite the late start.

If the arse play and filthy talk floats your boat then Lada is great vfm. Shes not the right SP for lots, but I would visit again.



External Link/Members Only

Offline fredhiggins

Sounds good - you got the hour for £60? AW says £80 an hour.

Offline shed

Says 60 mins £50 for services he received.
BTB is £80

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline fredhiggins


Offline vindici

I've been to see Lada (review shared), and can agree that her dirty talk is good, tits are massive and well worth a suck.

Online Jasonk71


Offline vindici

Does she have a big ass?

No idea, either had my eyes on the pillow during the massage or on her melons if I could see 'em 👀

Offline shavedgoodboy

Does she have a big ass?

Sure enough, as you would expect for size 16. It’s not really on the menu though  :D