Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy Katusha - Cambridge  (Read 1538 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6038681) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6764513) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline Narnia

External Link/Members Only

First up, thanks to Jay for his original review and TOFTT, I along with a few others have had a fab time with Katy since it seems!

Meeting happened earlier this week at where she is residing.

Comms, all good text to arrange a time, quick reply and time set. Post code sent and confirmed parking detail. Fortunately there was easy parking available at the block but if not it would have been a trek.

Meeting, Katy must be the best looking, youngest and had the most amazing body I have ever had the pleasure of punting. She is slim, pert but good size boobs and and amazing ass.
Meeting was vanilla, bit of a cuddle on the bed with a hand job to start the blood flowing, while I caressed and sucked her tits and nipples. She asked if she could "give him a kiss" I agreed and the OW was delivered with gusto while in a 69 where I enjoyed her perfectly clean and smooth pussy as ass. Started in Missionary, then RO, then doggy where I squeezed and enjoyed the wonderful view of my green clad (condom) cock entering her balls deep, she was super wet and felt amazing, no bum play allowed unfortunately. Back to missionary where I had her legs up in the air but I knew I was getting close. The thing here was the way she looked at me. Looking up with her beautiful big brown eyes, I just wanted to kiss her but that was not on offer which is a shame but it would have felt absolutely natural. A great GFE, none of this, "come for me baby" bullshit here! I asked where I could cum and she said with a giggle anywhere but her face. That's fine, I sat up and finished shooting my load over her tits, tummy and navel.
Some nice chat as we cleaned up and the whole thing was very pleasant. I finished a bit early (20 mins in) as she was so damn sexy. But none the less an amazing punt.

Fully recommended.

Offline Alwayswhoreney

She sounds great, but no kissing or OWO is a deal breaker for me. Especially the kissing- I’m not sure a SP that doesn’t kiss, even lightly, could truly be considered to give a ‘GFE’. ‘Friendly professional’ works for many, but personally , I can’t buy in to the moment without a snog.
I’m sure she’ll be just the ticket for many though  :thumbsup:

Offline Narnia

Yeah, I totally get that, it isn't a deal breaker for me but I understand it can for many.