Author Topic: AgnesRozze - Borehamwood  (Read 2169 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5768302) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Smithchrissmith

My first review and I hope it comes out as I expect (sorry in advance for any rule / convention breaking)

External Link/Members Only


Comms

We exchanged a couple of messages to establish she was free. She didn’t write much, so I called her and discussed details.

She has a thick Italian-ish accent but easy to communicate.


Location

Decent hotel in Borehamwood - parking available, although a token was required from reception or they check you out when vacating the room. A little awkward coming-up with some cobblers about dropping-off a friend’s bag.


Budget

£80 for 30mins


The lady

Much more attractive than the photos on AW, which was a pleasant surprise.

Nice, slim figure, good arse, big tits (fake with some light scars), very pretty face and vibrant red hair.


The event

A bit odd to be honest!

I called when I got to the car park and she said she’d come to meet me. I wasn’t quite sure where she was going to meet me, what she looked like or how she’d know who I was with but I went for it anyway. We found each other in the lobby and she said “quick follow me”.... so I did.

She tuned and smiled, then led me upstairs to the room asking me loads of odd questions like if I was married, girlfriend, age etc that I didn’t really want to answer.

We entered the room and she asked me to wash my hands and continued the interrogation.

A couple of minutes later I suggested getting undressed and we both did, then onto the bed....

She went straight for the lube and put it on my cock, occasionally stopping to rub it on her tits while muttering to herself. I wasn’t quite sure what was going on and aware I wasn’t feeling very horny then she grabbed my dick and asked why I wasn’t hard..... but difficult to get things going after that.

Her questions and demeanor was a bit erratic, then I noticed a but if a runny nose. Either she’s got a slight cold of having something powdery to enjoy the evening with.

I suggested she should take off her bra and get some more lube, which she did and things started getting better from there.

She then said she wanted me to play with her and put a load of lube on me, asking me to rub her pussy. She actually felt quite wet (and not just from the lube), so I probed slightly deeper, then really far in for a couple of minutes, leading to her tensing up and grabbing my wrist. Unsure if I’d snagged my nail on her, or if she just came but she didn’t shout at me, so hopefully it was pleasurable.

She then straddled me and started wanking me again for a moment then demanded I wank for her, telling me to go “harder”. She then grabbed my dick and finished the job. Cum everywhere, big smile and time to go and clean-up.

A load more odd questions and then I was off.


Summary

A little weird, reasonably enjoyable but not worth a return for me.

Offline Wozel

Sounds like she’s on gear.

Offline Baggino

so....no oral or sex at the meet?

Offline Ocorb11

Her profile state she enjoys deep throat but not oral??

Offline Smithchrissmith

so....no oral or sex at the meet?

I didn’t try for either to be honest

Offline Ocorb11

Did you notice any other parking which was walking distance to the hotel?

Offline KerachiDope

She does look a bit, er, alternative with the antennas on her tits.

Offline Smithchrissmith

Did you notice any other parking which was walking distance to the hotel?

The hotel I met her at was 10-15mins from Tesco