Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith_Grey Kinky Reading  (Read 3264 times)

19 review(s) for Lilith Grey (15 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Coms: Contacted Lilith via email with rapid responses arranged a booking for the next day, I was provided with her number and postcode. I confirmed in the morning with clear direction where she is located.

Location, as my booking was after 530pm on a Sunday I didn’t have the option to pay&display because after 530pm its permit holders only,  so I left my car as is and took a chance

Services: DFK, Fingering, Owo, Anal, spanking

£120 1hour

Punt: Followed Lilith instructions and found the place with no issue. Once inside, I was greeted by a hug & kiss, Lilith revealed what she was hiding underneath her dressing gown, my eyes were glued on her breast, she was wearing a red harness bra which was fit for the purpose. I started caressing her tits, sucking on them, my hands wondered and I slowly lift her skirt and noticed she wasn’t wearing any panties. I inserted a finger in pussy and started to dfk her, We move to the bed, we continue to dfk and me adoring her massive tits I rubbered up and Lilith slowly guides my throbbing cock into her ass, I put her legs onto my shoulders and start thrusting slowly, I picked up the pace and hammered away, it didn’t long for me to fill the bag up, quick clean up and we started snogging while cuddling.

Round 2:

Started off oiling her jugs up. Rubbered up we got into spooning position, I started to fuck that pussy while one hand around her throat and the other hand caressing those tits, Lilith cums and cums. I lost count of the number of times she cums, she shudders and ready to go again. Into prone bone oiled her ass up, slipped my cock in her ass and fucked away while putting her hands behind her back. At this point I realize Lilith hasnt sucked my cock so i remove the rubber, told her spit on my cock, I grabbed her hair bouncing her head up and down on my cock. Moved to cowgirl fuck her pussy and ended bagging a 2nd pop on the 50mins mark. 

Conclution:

Lilith a great girl, likes getting fucked hard, her body is superb especially those tits. Highly recommend, ill be seeing her very soon

External Link/Members Only

Offline schlong80

Good one, could you dm me, i have a question. cheers mate.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Why don't you ask openly?
Why don't you do some reviews?

Offline contentguy

You've achieved 8 posts so far, comprising 3 requests for DM.

Also multiple clarification requests and "I've seen her too but haven't bothered to review" posts.

The DM system has already been explained to you after your last 2 DM requests:
It’s not a one way system you’ve only recently joined so you have to contribute more to get the pm’s,overtime the more you contribute the more access you have

You can still review Cougar Katy
Glad you posted a review. I saw her somewhere around end of Feb.

Great sexual appeal, sex with her was one of the best in here. :P
As Night king pointed out:

You can still do a review up to 12 months old,  :hi:

Or you could review Sparklysecrets:
I saw her for an hour (Incall). Sex was good but her oral skills can do with some polishing.
As Alabama pointed out:
Did you know that you can leave reviews on the several girls that you have seen in the last 12 months.

And you can still review Naugty Alexandra:
I saw her a month ago and yes the girl was different. She did put some decent effort in pleasing.
As I've just pointed out.

You may want to have a little read of the rules and consider making a contribution:

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

BTW, welcome to the site.

Offline bandit650sak6

Are the parking restrictions permit holder only on all evenings do you know?

Offline contentguy

Are the parking restrictions permit holder only on all evenings do you know?

It's a while since I saw her, but yes - pay and display is during the day only. 
That said it's only a 10 minute walk from Cravern Road car park.