Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Average age of a regular punter  (Read 3060 times)

Offline supercookie

Just wondering about the average age of a regular punter (regular as being at least once a month)
I'll work out the average as we go along.

I'm 54yrs old....next please.

Also who would like to lay claim to the youngest/oldest regular punter ?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 01:15:03 am by supercookie »

vorian

Just wondering about the average age of a regular punter (regular as being at least once a month)
I'll work out the average as we go along.

I'm 54yrs old....next please.

Also who would like to lay claim to the youngest/oldest regular punter ?

Some people may not wish to give out ages as it can be partly  used to build up information and help identify them, I would say the average age is 45 to 55.

password02

Yes agree average age 45-55 - I know a couple of punters at 23 and 24 and also a couple at 68+ - Oldest punter that I was told that visited a girl i was seeing she told me she had a client aged 82 who say her once a month when he got his pension money and drove straight to her after collecting from the PO.

Offline wristjob

Some people may not wish to give out ages as it can be partly  used to build up information and help identify them, I would say the average age is 45 to 55.

That was my initial thought. If anyone gets suspicious, some given bit of info turns up on a google search say, then they could just read the history of the person's post and confirm the profile.

Anyway I'd say this question could be much more easily answered by asking girls - and maybe on forums where there are more girls posting.

Sherbert07

Yes agree average age 45-55 - I know a couple of punters at 23 and 24 and also a couple at 68+ - Oldest punter that I was told that visited a girl i was seeing she told me she had a client aged 82 who say her once a month when he got his pension money and drove straight to her after collecting from the PO.

I thought it was 81? Oh well he may have had a birthday in the last week haha! I'm guessing it's the same young lady  ;) I'll be lucky to reach my 80s I think!

Yep I'm in the 45-55 bracket but not a regular...

gldrowranger

I am only 21 but I only punt when I don't get some pussy.

Offline Jeremy

If you're worried about possible leaking of personal details why not give a more vague answer. EG I am in the 40-45 age range.

I myself am in the 20-25 age range :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Some people may not wish to give out ages as it can be partly  used to build up information and help identify them.

There is a word for that ------------

PARANOIA        :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline JT100

Is there a reason why your asking this in 2 threads? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30890.0
Your at risk of been labeled a journalist collecting data.
I am therefore above the age of consent but too young to retire. Hope this helps  :hi:

Maybe for another channel 4 program.

Offline supercookie

Nah just checked...must be a black hole somewhere

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
If you're worried about possible leaking of personal details why not give a more vague answer. EG I am in the 40-45 age range.

I myself am in the 20-25 age range :)

I'm in the 20~85 Range!!!  :D

yorkshire123

National Survey and a separate West Mids Survey???

It's obvious..... West Mids Punters are the odd ones out   :D

Or the special ones?  ;)
Maybe its a follow on from "Benefits street" possibly called Punter street?

OP if your that bored go & find a filthy prossie to occupy your mind  :cool:

Sienna_Bronze

The average age of punters I see are aged 35-45. I've seen some very young ones, early 20's, and very old ones, 60+. I may see a few of these each month, even still i'ts a very low percentage. I prefer punters that are 40+ purely because I'm attracted to older men  :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

The average age of punters I see are aged 35-45. I've seen some very young ones, early 20's, and very old ones, 60+. I may see a few of these each month, even still i'ts a very low percentage. I prefer punters that are 40+ purely because I'm attracted to older men :)

Yes, and older men are not such hard work.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

potato

and very old ones, 60+.

I don't think you will win much favour calling 60+ as very old !  I would have thought very old was 80+..   

Me, I am 347 but  may be lying.... 

Offline Happyjose

The average age of punters I see are aged 35-45. I've seen some very young ones, early 20's, and very old ones, 60+. I may see a few of these each month, even still i'ts a very low percentage. I prefer punters that are 40+ purely because I'm attracted to older men  :)

Yeah, and i've always been attracted to women that like me.

Sure it's not because they're less energetic, less demanding, more grateful and more likely to have the disposable income to become a regular?

vorian

Yes, and older men are not such hard work.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Speak for yourself Jimmy,  I have the stamina of at least three normal men.

Oh and a massive cock.

:lol: :lol:

Sienna_Bronze

Nah I've never found this. They are the ones who book the longer appointments. The younger ones tend to want quickies and half hour sessions. I'm just sexually attracted to older men.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nah I've never found this. They are the ones who book the longer appointments.

As I said, not hard work ----------------------- long bookings will involve lots of talking and time wasting, an ideal booking for a pro$$ie.
You can't kid me, I was shagging pro$$ies before you were born.     :hi:

Offline GreyDave

As I said, not hard work ----------------------- long bookings will involve lots of talking and time wasting, an ideal booking for a pro$$ie.

Ditto :D :D :D      a lot of wgs I`ve met think that they are the only wg I`ve had the balls to see, I like keep it like that ;)

Thats why 1/2 hr or quickeys are best for me at 55 years old I like fast n`furious :cool: often not a special treat at £150 hr :scare: :scare:

Offline wristjob

The average age of punters I see are aged 35-45.

Is that 35-45 in "prossie years"

Offline threechilliman

Offline martynx8

I am seventy years old and will soon be seventy-one.

I punt, on average, three times a month and almost exclusively with the same lady. She has told me that I am not her oldest punter and I have no reason to doubt her.

From my late twenties until my mid-sixties, I punted far more frequently and with a variety of "regular" ladies.

I have never been married or fathered children. However, I have had two long-term relationships (not living-in ones) but continued to punt throughout them. Fidelity has never meant anything to me: punting usually gets me precisely what I want, when I want it.

Establishing an average age may not be that easy, but I'd hazard a guess that between thirty and fifty-five might be reasonably accurate.

Martyn

Offline GreyDave

So about my age then......

In those terms I am 21 again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never met a WG who has been her stated aged yet....but I am still looking  :D :D :D

Sherbert07

I am seventy years old and will soon be seventy-one.

I punt, on average, three times a month and almost exclusively with the same lady. She has told me that I am not her oldest punter and I have no reason to doubt her.

From my late twenties until my mid-sixties, I punted far more frequently and with a variety of "regular" ladies.

I have never been married or fathered children. However, I have had two long-term relationships (not living-in ones) but continued to punt throughout them. Fidelity has never meant anything to me: punting usually gets me precisely what I want, when I want it.

Establishing an average age may not be that easy, but I'd hazard a guess that between thirty and fifty-five might be reasonably accurate.

Martyn

Either that's a nice pension or you live on bread and water  :D Good luck to you Sir!

willbred

I'm 62 and tend to stick with 1 regular and have done for several years. From 34- 59, I used to have several regulars interspersed with a lot of one - offs. I punt and budget to do so once a week, twice if cash permits.

Offline Juankerr

I started when I was around 21 and I'm now in my late , late thirty's.
In general I tend to have at least one or two punt's a month but I very rarely punt just for the sake of it.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 07:41:23 pm by Juankerr »

Offline martynx8

Either that's a nice pension or you live on bread and water  :D Good luck to you Sir!

Thank you for your kind wishes.

I do have a decent set of pensions but I don't punt more than £50-00 a session.

Whilst I don't dine at The Ritz, neither do I live on bread and water. I have been fortunate to live through the years when it has been quite easy to build up an investment portfolio, with good returns at retirement.

I have been self-employed all of my working life and fortunate to be in a profession where sound financial advice was always available and at minimum cost.

Not having indulged in an ostentatious lifestyle has left me with cash and property to enjoy in my old age.

Martyn.

charlie76

3 punts a moth is around £5k a year max, its not a HUGE amount of money!

Rochdull lad

Well I'm 68; and have 2 Regulars and probably prove the truth in Jimmy's axiom, enjoying longer appointments, each of which may well be "easier" for the WG.

But, I believe the key word in the last sentence is "enjoying"; and as many of us have said before, there is no right way to punt.

"One man's meat is another man's poison" and all that.

Offline Boundless

I have been told by a few young WG's in the same area that they prefer men 40+ as there is less chance that they would know them or bump into them socially.
Although I was with a girl recently who told me when she gave a guy her postcode, he said, oh, thats the same as mine - turns out it was her next door neighbour!