Author Topic: UK Debbie Babe - Liverpool  (Read 3961 times)


12 review(s) for UKDEB (3 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Blackcat25

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This happened last week.
I called up in the morning as per her AW instructions with the aim of getting a 30min massage and BJ.  No answer but she called me back a few mins later. Agreed on the service and time and she then asked me to transfer a deposit  :wacko:
I explained that due to privacy I’m not doing a bank transfer or PayPal for obvious security reasons.  She said she’s a trustworthy WG blah blah blah and would even send me a pic of her passport :sarcastic:
That’s nice but WTF is that of use to me.
As a compromise, given the meet was in only a few hours I said I’ll call her when I leave home and then again when im 5mins away as I have no intention of wasting her time.
Called her up with no probs when I got in the car, went through the tunnel and parked up near her place and called again, she said she was running late and would be another 15mins (she sounded away with the fairies so may have been under the influence of something)  So as I had travelled this far I waited, called her up and nothing....radio silence.  Tried again 10 mins later and nothing.  :angry:
What a fucking waste of time, fuel and bastard toll fees.
My first thought is she smacked out of her head but she must still be with us as she’s logged into AW since.
As a disclaimer she was my plan C as the usual ladies I see (Tania and Irina) were booked up solid. I did check UKP before booking and there are some mixed reviews so thought I’d take a punt or at least try.
My advice is to avoid. The area in general Belmont road, sheil road is ropey to say the least and I was actually worried about leaving my car around here anyway.

Offline Thephoenix

Is this the same Debbie that has the salon Deb's Holistics in Breck Rd?

Offline lpopo

Bit harsh that naming the business

Offline King Kenny

Bit harsh that naming the business

She doesn't hide her face on AW (far from it)..

She uses the same name and advertises on AW her Level 3 diploma qualification.

The website of External Link/Members Only is now dead and from what I can tell she's not reopened the shop since lockdown.

I really don't think anyone's been outed here.

Offline Thephoenix

I thought it was the same one.

Hardly outing her.
I've had topless massage twice at her shop before joining this site, and there was a post on here in March 2020.

I was actually a bit lazy doing my own search.
If you read her reviews on AW, there's examples of incalls to her salon.

Don't really see any difference to naming any premises that provide massage and asking if anyone has any information :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 04:20:17 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline Gordon Bennett

Very ropey. Makes one wonder what would have happened to the deposit if you were daft enough to send it. Presume she'd just say that she'd return it due to her status as a trustworthy lady. Be interesting to know how she reconciles trustworthiness with standing up a punter though.

Offline southern boy

She said she would see me yesterday  when here painkillers kicked in and tired up I passed