Author Topic: hotbabe29 - Leeds  (Read 5691 times)


13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4448331) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Bloguli50

 hotbabe29 is a very beautiful, intelligent and extreamly sexy woman, with curves in all the right places. She was tastefully dressed, in a attractive dress, as requested, with tastefull, but very sexy lingerie underneath. I most definately was not disapointed. :-)

Personality   
hotbabe29 is quite simply the most perfect & generous host, I have never been treated so well during a booking. It became quite apparent during our time together, that she wants you to experience a perfect time and leave her company completely satisfied, which I certainy did. From the initial communications to our time together, hotbabe29 attention to detail is outstanding. She has a lovely warm smile, and a friendly personality that puts you at ease straight away.

Services   
Wow, what can I say. hotbabe29 greeted me with a lovely sensual kiss, and once we had sorted out the paperwork, we relaxed, kissed and chatted a little. She offered me all her services, and nothing on her likes list was refused. The whole experience just seemed to flow naturally, and was not forced and did not feel false. I enjoyed GFE with her, getting a bit more energetic later. I have never met a girlfriend who has treated me that well, lol. Without going into to much detail, I enjoyed a very sensual experience (what I like), with lots of wonderfull sex, including anal (agreed in advance)and her oral skills is amazing. I'm very physically fit for an older guy, and have a lot of stamina, however hotbabe29 seemed to enjoy all the energetic sex we had, and did everything she could to make sure I had a great time, and I most certainly did

Hotbabe29 is very unique, I have met quite a few escorts in my time, but never one who was as perfect as she in every aspect. I felt she was completely genuine, enjoyed our time together, and goes out of her way to make you feel special. At no time did I feel rushed, and she did not clock watch, and she gave me 100% of her attention. Guys you really will struggle to find a host quite like hotbabe29, I can't recommend her enough. Treat her nice, be respectful, and you will leave with a huge smile on your face and a spring in your step.

Thanks Hotbabe29 for such a great time

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Nice review Mr B,  I especially loved the "Treat her nice, be respectful" bit.

How much did you pay and how long was the booking?

Offline Bloguli50

It was to 2hours outcall booking at mine for £290


Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Thanks for the advert... sorry, review.

Treat her well  :dash: :dash: :lol: :dash: :dash:

Offline secretjones

WOULD it be too much trouble for reviews of the other escorts you have had memorable times with ?

Offline Numberone


Offline FLYING BLUE

This is very suspect!

Agreed - alarm bells ringing - it's a badly disguised advert IMHO
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 01:20:59 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline viper13

Thanks for the advert... sorry, review.

Treat her well  :dash: :dash: :lol: :dash: :dash:

Just what I was thinking reading it  FFS  :lol: :lol:

I take it you LIKED her  :D

I was looking forward to reading your review in more detail, especially for a 2 hour meet, was looking forward to compare yours with mine  :unknown:   :dash:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,250
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Services   
Wow, what can I say. hotbabe29 greeted me with a lovely sensual kiss, and once we had sorted out the paperwork, we relaxed, kissed and chatted a little. She offered me all her services, and nothing on her likes list was refused. The whole experience just seemed to flow naturally, and was not forced and did not feel false. I enjoyed GFE with her, getting a bit more energetic later. I have never met a girlfriend who has treated me that well, lol. Without going into to much detail, I enjoyed a very sensual experience (what I like), with lots of wonderfull sex, including anal (agreed in advance)and her oral skills is amazing. I'm very physically fit for an older guy, and have a lot of stamina, however hotbabe29 seemed to enjoy all the energetic sex we had, and did everything she could to make sure I had a great time, and I most certainly did

Hotbabe29 is very unique, I have met quite a few escorts in my time, but never one who was as perfect as she in every aspect. I felt she was completely genuine, enjoyed our time together, and goes out of her way to make you feel special. At no time did I feel rushed, and she did not clock watch, and she gave me 100% of her attention. Guys you really will struggle to find a host quite like hotbabe29, I can't recommend her enough. Treat her nice, be respectful, and you will leave with a huge smile on your face and a spring in your step.

Thanks Hotbabe29 for such a great time
How did the cross dressing go, do you have your own gear or did she bring some for you.   :unknown:

To be quite honest this reads like an advert which is quite unfortunate really, she has one review from a more established member but post like this tend to have the reverse of the intended effect and will more than likely put punters off booking her. A lot of members will just presume it is the escort herself posting to promote herself.

Just in case you are a real punter I would recommend you read the guide to posting reviews, taking particular note of what not to say.

 External Link/Members Only

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Just what I was thinking reading it  FFS  :lol: :lol:

I take it you LIKED her  :D

I was looking forward to reading your review in more detail, especially for a 2 hour meet, was looking forward to compare yours with mine :unknown:   :dash:

I can do it for you Mr V . Totally unbiased.

Your review is missing the essential ingredients for a good honest review such as; "Without going into to much detail", "I have met quite a few escorts in my time, but never one who was as perfect as she in every aspect" and of course, the most essential one "Treat her nice". Making this review far superior to yours  :hi:

Offline The0neAnd0nly

hotbabe29 is a very beautiful, intelligent and extreamly sexy woman, with curves in all the right places. She was tastefully dressed, in a attractive dress, as requested, with tastefull, but very sexy lingerie underneath. I most definately was not disapointed. :-)

OK Ian Buckells, you're definitely pussy whipped

Offline viper13

I can do it for you Mr V . Totally unbiased.

Your review is missing the essential ingredients for a good honest review such as; "Without going into to much detail", "I have met quite a few escorts in my time, but never one who was as perfect as she in every aspect" and of course, the most essential one "Treat her nice". Making this review far superior to yours  :hi:

 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Paulday

Thanks for the review.

I’m guessing we are all waiting with baited breath for your other reviews as you ‘ have met quite a few escorts in my time’ but have only reviewed one....

 :dash:

Offline chandlerhandler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,561
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
hotbabe29 is a very beautiful, intelligent and extreamly sexy woman, with curves in all the right places. She was tastefully dressed, in a attractive dress, as requested, with tastefull, but very sexy lingerie underneath. I most definately was not disapointed. :-)

Personality   
hotbabe29 is quite simply the most perfect & generous host, I have never been treated so well during a booking. It became quite apparent during our time together, that she wants you to experience a perfect time and leave her company completely satisfied, which I certainy did. From the initial communications to our time together, hotbabe29 attention to detail is outstanding. She has a lovely warm smile, and a friendly personality that puts you at ease straight away.

Services   
Wow, what can I say. hotbabe29 greeted me with a lovely sensual kiss, and once we had sorted out the paperwork, we relaxed, kissed and chatted a little. She offered me all her services, and nothing on her likes list was refused. The whole experience just seemed to flow naturally, and was not forced and did not feel false. I enjoyed GFE with her, getting a bit more energetic later. I have never met a girlfriend who has treated me that well, lol. Without going into to much detail, I enjoyed a very sensual experience (what I like), with lots of wonderfull sex, including anal (agreed in advance)and her oral skills is amazing. I'm very physically fit for an older guy, and have a lot of stamina, however hotbabe29 seemed to enjoy all the energetic sex we had, and did everything she could to make sure I had a great time, and I most certainly did

Hotbabe29 is very unique, I have met quite a few escorts in my time, but never one who was as perfect as she in every aspect. I felt she was completely genuine, enjoyed our time together, and goes out of her way to make you feel special. At no time did I feel rushed, and she did not clock watch, and she gave me 100% of her attention. Guys you really will struggle to find a host quite like hotbabe29, I can't recommend her enough. Treat her nice, be respectful, and you will leave with a huge smile on your face and a spring in your step.

Thanks Hotbabe29 for such a great time

Just to be sure, was it hotbabe29 that you saw :unknown:

Offline Numberone

Just to be sure, was it hotbabe29 that you saw :unknown:

She’s working on her SEO!

Offline yorkieyorkie

I stopped reading after a few lines.

I smell BS  :timeout:

Offline Numberone

So, the alleged OP logged on at 11:30pm last night and hasn’t commented on this thread. Their first ever review, surely they would have looked at the comments and demonstrated that this was genuine.
It’s a fake

Offline Stifler

"Treat her nice"  :dash:

Well define nice, my definition of nice may not be the same as yours.

Pmsl

Offline Bloguli50

Can't understand what you all moaning about ,we all diferent and we all like diferent things .For me she is best looking girl I ever met and I had amazing time with her like real girlfriend,but it's my opinion.I was very exited after I met her so decided to wright review

Offline Bustydusty

Definitely a contender for “most blatant advert posing as a review” ive seen  :thumbsup:

Offline Coastboy

If this review is true you are the ultimate white knight fan boy. Did you leave her any feedback on adult work?.

Offline Numberone

If this review is true you are the ultimate white knight fan boy. Did you leave her any feedback on adult work?.

At least he/she had a go at a review!
Do you not punt or just CBA contributing to this forum?

Offline chandlerhandler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,561
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
If this review is true you are the ultimate white knight fan boy. Did you leave her any feedback on adult work?.

You ought to contribute more yourself before calling others out

Offline yorkieyorkie

If this review is true you are the ultimate white knight fan boy. Did you leave her any feedback on adult work?.

Says you LOL #irony

Offline Skeleton

Can't understand what you all moaning about ,we all diferent and we all like diferent things .For me she is best looking girl I ever met and I had amazing time with her like real girlfriend,but it's my opinion.I was very exited after I met her so decided to wright review

Hmmm, there is a distinct ‘EE’ style to your writing...the grammar and spelling almost reminds me of some profiles I’ve seen on a website somewhere, adult something .com :thumbsup:

Offline I like natural boobs

If this review is true you are the ultimate white knight fan boy. Did you leave her any feedback on adult work?.

Not as bad as being a parasite. Prove me wrong and post some reviews.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,250
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Can't understand what you all moaning about ,we all diferent and we all like diferent things .For me she is best looking girl I ever met and I had amazing time with her like real girlfriend,but it's my opinion.I was very exited after I met her so decided to wright review
Nobody is disputing you think she's the best escort ever, it's the way you put it over in the review that comes across as an advert for her. All reviews are appreciated as that is what the site is all about but they need to be a factual account of what services were available, how they were delivered and how accurate the description of the escort is.

As you say we all like different things so you saying she's the best looking girl you have met does not help other punters, we have nothing to compare it to, we don't know who else you have met. Whereas if you say her photos / description are accurate then we know what we see will be what we get.

There's a very useful guide here that I have already linked to but it seems you haven't read it.  -  External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 09:08:30 am by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,250
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
If this review is true you are the ultimate white knight fan boy. Did you leave her any feedback on adult work?.
2 years a member, zero useful contributions and you have the audacity to criticise a review from someone who has only been a member a couple of months.   

From the rules.

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Now you have drawn attention to yourself you need to change you attitude or you won't be here much longer.

Offline ISTS2005

2 years a member, zero useful contributions and you have the audacity to criticise a review from someone who has only been a member a couple of months.   

From the rules.

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Now you have drawn attention to yourself you need to change you attitude or you won't be here much longer.

Do it Davie...!

Hidden Image/Members Only