Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtySexyMariana - Brent London  (Read 1635 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5938765) (10 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline wilsonp

After 5 years and a few punts later Ive finally decided to contribute as Ive had my first negative to neautral punt and thought id give a heads up.

AW: External Link/Members Only

Girl: Short, curvy. Resting bitch face unfortunately but pretty otherwise. Shes girl in the pics. Unsure if latina, ass aside she gives off EE vibes. Ass is big but fake, doesnt have that natural ass feel its almost like touching clay, super super firm. That and some strange scar /blotchy skin on chest were the dissapointment in relation to her appearance. Nice tits nice nipples let me suck em as we warmed up. Pussy is worn, slight wiff coming from south up, good thing 69 off the cards as im a dirty bastard i still probably wouldve gone for it. The famous pussy grip is real.

The meet: Opens the door, shes really quiet, hush hush and rush rush for the money. Considered walking for a second but thought after prev reviews she might come good. Money handed over she pops out can hear her talking to her Sergei equivallent, sounded like 2 guys in there and another girl - working who knows? didnt see any other AW profiles nearby.
Onto the bed, clothes off still very slow and passive, only chat i got out of her was that she hasnt been here long but shes been paid a lot of visits and is always working. guess shes had enough..Want the money or not? Strictly no kissing, no oral on her. Condom on with her mouth, very average unenthusiastic BJ but hey ho thats not why i came. Her english is very basic, so i said lets get it over with. Asked for Doggie she rolls her eyes, i say whatever  you want then so she gets on top, credit to her she can ride but it doesnt feel the same when the heads not in it and no connection made. Tried to suck her nipples for a second time when she was on top but by that time she wasnt having none of it. She wanted out, i wanted out. asked for doggy once again, eye roll followed but so did the head down ass up so wont complain. this point put all the neg to one side as i ploughed from behind. nice view, again shame about the weird hard booty but nevertheless offloaded a few days worth of jizz into the jonny, wet wipe to clean and rubber in the bin. Clothes on, basic pleasentries exchanged as I am still a gentleman, out the door in 24mins.

Price: £80 for 30mins.

Overall, a very Vanilla service and too expensive compared to whats out there. Shes pump & dump material due to her attitude and lack of service. She may be worth trying if youre local, but i certainly wont be returning nor recommending.

Offline Lewis

Adding full link.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She could change her name, rendering the link useless, but the number 5938765 will always remain the same, and it's also used here for indexing purposes.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 02:39:47 am by Lewis »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Per Site Rules

10 Review deletion
Not possible, as the notice on the review creation page made clear.