Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amethyst of Dunstable  (Read 3079 times)

1 review(s) for amethystgold (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for one hour.

Contact made by AW. No problems. She lives in a small bungalow in Houghton Regis near Luton and Dunstable; she gave me a postcode to park and it was at the side of her house. Clean and well-appointed inside. 2 dogs shut away in another room. Large bed, she placed 2 towels over it and resisted my suggestion that we get uner the duvet, it was a chilly day. There was a good heater though. Strawberries broke the ice.

She greeted me in a short black dress, which was soon removed. She also worse stockings and those suspender things which I ignored but prefer totally naked. Buxom and well padded but indeed goes in and out in all the right places, same height as me. So once the dress was off snogged a little and fingered and stroked while standing up. She was wearing some sort of corset / bodice to which the stockings were attached, so I turned her round and undid the fiddly hooks and removed it while mister happy stood to attention at the sight of her plum rump. I eased him in a little way and she leaned over the bed. I could have done it there and then and blown away my hour so onto the bed. woof woof. a terrific sensation, stiff at first touch like a teenager.

I did notice that she was a little way past mature, hobbled rather than walked across the room but her main body was like a ripe peach. Later on in the after-sex I also noticed swollen and inflamed lower legs and ankles. But to me she was a sexy voluptuous lady, even more so when lying down. I sucked her nipples one at a time and she liked it vociferously and asked me to carry on. Her breasts were fully formed. Then she told me to imagine that there was milk in them, which put me right off and I stopped. She was not a good kisser, in that she resisted tongues, which is a pity as I love a good snog. All the while I was fingering her and she was extremely wet. I poked fingers inside and she loved it and wanted more. She began to chatter about g-spot and orgasms and wanted more and more stimulation, responding with the right noises.

I went down on her and boy was she juicy. I licked and sucked and stoked and stroked and poked, all the while mister happy jerked like a joystick. Actually it was good that I found her voluptuous form was in itself a stimulant as she concentrated on her own responses and when I asked her to suck me she said she did not fancy it.

I drooped a little from her response so I went to my bag and produced an organic lubricant. I use External Link/Members Only YES by luberation from time to time. It did the job, some on her, some on me. It works naturally. Rubbing my luberated mister happy into her lower lips was extremely stimulating.
In I went as mish, intending to pull out and go doggy. But I was in deeply and comfortably and enjoyed the contact of my old body with all her soft bits and chewed on her nipples and grasped her smooth thighs and buttocks.

Whoosh. All over, time for chat and strawberries. Yes she was chatty. No she did not suck, but I was turned on by her form, maybe more than her personality or activities. A good time was had at a leisurely pace.
Modify message

yorkshire123

Great review again HP, i always enjoy reading them  :hi:

(could somebody trustworthy tell me if its safe to press the link please)

Offline socks

Great review again HP, i always enjoy reading them  :hi:

(could somebody trustworthy tell me if its safe to press the link please)
If you avoid the 2nd left photo on the middle row of her gallery, you are likely to be safe enough. HTH.  :drinks:

Offline cunnyhunt

From FAQ

Q. Do I ever have unprotected    A. never as I have too much too lose if I catch anything

I read that HP went BB.

vorian

Thanks HP your review was informative and we'll written as usual. My favourite bit I think was

I did notice that she was a little way past mature, hobbled rather than walked across the room but her main body was like a ripe peach. Later on in the after-sex I also noticed swollen and inflamed lower legs and ankles. But to me she was a sexy voluptuous lady, even more so when lying down.

I like your style Sir even if we have very different tastes.  :hi:

thanks guys, there is plenty of flesh in and around Luton if you have the courage to look. Plan A for next week is in progress.

yorkshire123

If you avoid the 2nd left photo on the middle row of her gallery, you are likely to be safe enough. HTH.  :drinks:

Thanks you are now off my thrust list  :D

Offline finn5555

Good report HP I am glad you are finding what you are looking for  :hi:

Offline socks

Ooer what's a thrust list?

I am most relieved to read this news. I am definitely heterosexual.

Offline akauya

HP, although your tastes in women are way different to mine I do enjoy reading your reviews. I laughed at this bit "hobbled rather than walked across the room" :)

Glad you had a good time.

yorkshire123

Ooer what's a thrust list?

Trust list
What a cunt (me not you)

Offline socks

Trust list
What a cunt (me not you)
Lol after having a butchers for you I'd think I was squarely on your trust list. Thrust list sounds much more exciting though. Can it be a list of posters who the common consensus holds is a right horny fucker?

yorkshire123

Lol after having a butchers for you I'd think I was squarely on your trust list. Thrust list sounds much more exciting though. Can it be a list of posters who the common consensus holds is a right horny fucker?

:lol:

New year, new bucket list, but there is a hole in my bucket list, I planned to visit her again soon. I looked for her and she is on AW but no longer active and not logged in since July.

Offline madeinwales56

Oh God help us. I wish I hadn't seen that. No offence HP, just a difference in taste.

Offline magic tongue

It says on her aw profile age 52, is that right or add 10 years at least.
As not logged on since July has she given up or retired do you think.
 :unknown: