Author Topic: Scarlett Belfast Massage  (Read 7527 times)


4 review(s) for MassageBelfast (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MartyW

Hey all the purple link is External Link/Members Only but I got the phone number on Locanto. The only use Licanto has ever been to me. 80 for 30 for her advertised full service. I phoned tea time she said come right over. I parked a few streets up from the street on the Locanto ad. I'd guess this would be much harder earlier in the day.

Well she was just great. Met me at the door. Dressing gown. Lovely lingerie, creamy silky body under it too. Blonde hair, a knockout. Easy to talk with. Talked about her no nonsense contact. Much better massage than I expected, turned me over for the second two parts of the service. She did all the work. Jumped on top, slow and sensual and then frantic and unstoppable.

Amazing to me that she isn't the go to number one choice in the City. She is now mine. Return? Oh yes, ASAP. Fabulous.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 03:35:38 pm by MartyW »

Offline Redpunter

Sounds good might have to venture down that way myself.   :hi:

Offline lampost66

Good you had a nice experience.
My experience was bad.
Paid for 30 minutes. She finished in 15. Told her to give me a massage for the rest of 15 minutes.
Refused.
overall bad experience

Offline Mkdng

Good you had a nice experience.
My experience was bad.
Paid for 30 minutes. She finished in 15. Told her to give me a massage for the rest of 15 minutes.
Refused.
overall bad experience

Scarlet can be Moodie at times going by reviews.

Offline Pussyluver78

Did she not used to be a man?

Offline Justjoined63

Over herd a few story’s to that effect ,, I’ve met her before and she was all women so to speak ,,, didn’t think anything else to be honest ,,,

Offline Longtimedead

Did she not used to be a man?
Yes it has been floated on here before and I wondered what the craic was. I phoned her one day but got a husky voice which added to my suspicions plus she was short on phone. But with some clarity I would be willing to try again.

Offline Belfastpunt69

Scarlet can be Moodie at times going by reviews.

I saw her about two years ago and while she's well fit I wouldn't darken her door again, she was cold, mechanical and absolutely no personality, TBH I was glad to leave.

Offline Longtimedead

I suspect in a way all wgs are mechanical just some mask it better than others?

Offline lampost66

Over herd a few story’s to that effect ,, I’ve met her before and she was all women so to speak ,,, didn’t think anything else to be honest ,,,

I think it is a good spot. Whatsapp her number. Well first ring her, cancel call and then ring again on whatsapp audio. Her name comes up as Stephen's car let.

Offline MartyW

Well despite my enjoyable time I owe her nothing but I got to say the surgeon came up with the most impressive set of tits and fanny I've ever seen so fair play to him/her...

Offline Pussyluver78

I seen her a few times in the past... then next thing she sends me abusive texts calling me a cunt because I only ever paid for hand relief. She’s a psycho... a total nutter

Offline MartyW

Wow!!! Well granted I wouldn't have enjoyed or appreciated that inexcusable carry on as much as I enjoyed her deliberately hovering her sopping wet cunt over my dick whilst telling me she'd feed in one inch at a time for each remark I made describing what I wanted to do to her (no clues as to number of my remarks were required). You're right, no brainer...