Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly, FBSM - Worthing  (Read 1854 times)

Offline Strepsil

Link:

External Link/Members Only

When : April 2021

Comms: booked an hour massage by phone with Holly and was sent a text with postcode to head for in West Worthing. I headed to the location and rang her for the flat number.

Location: West Worthing, a comfortable flat just north of the seafront.

Looks: Friendly Chinese lady, said she was 35 (about right I would say), shoulder length dark hair, a little chubby but not bad at all. I guess a size 12 -14 (no bigger than that)  pretty face and smile, about 5’4” tall, wore a face mask but took it off to show her face. She wore a light top and leggings I think.

Service:  I was asked to wash my hands and take off my shoes in the hallway. I was then shown a small room with a fairly short massage bench set up. I paid my £40  for 1 hour (now £45 I see)  I stripped down and was given a massage covered with a warm towel to start. I went for a hard massage when asked what I preferred. The massage was pretty good.The towel was then removed and the oil massage started.A good oil massage followed and then some brushes of the testicles got me hard and this was followed by plenty of reach unders.

I was arching off the bench at one point it felt that good as she reached between my legs to stroke my hard cock. She then cleaned the oil off my back and asked me to turn over . She asked if I wanted body to body for £40 or hand relief for £20. I went for hand relief. She then teased me with her hands and I had to slow her down a few times.

She was quite happy for me to feel her body over her clothing whilst she jerked me off to an explosive climax.  I really enjoyed the experience with this friendly lady.

Would I return: yes without a doubt.