Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: First Thai - Victoria Cute Sexy - Worcester  (Read 2649 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline smiler999

External Link/Members Only

I’d contacted Victoria the week before when she was in Coventry but just missed her availability so when she appeared in Worcester I arranged an after work appointment. Nice flat by the basin, never been to that area before, free on street parking for up to two hours.

Clear directions in to get to the flat. Victoria was wearing the nurse outfit, absolutely cracking body. Sort paperwork and she’s back by the time I’m undressed. Light kisses and over chest then she works down and pops the Johnny on for some OW, feels good for the first punt in six months but have had better bj’s. She’s then on top for some hard cowgirl riding, doesn’t hold back and I’m beyond the point of no return.

After an attentive clean up there’s some massage then lying close,chatting and she’s often stroking my cock. I’m normally a one pop guy, only other exception was Irina Valentina when she was in brum, but anyway, she’s rubbing it between her nice fake tits, and on with another rubber. Change from CG to mish and she’s nice and tight, makes some nice noises but not over the top. Switch to doggy and she’s pushing back on it and grabbing the sheets, lovely sight. I’m getting hot and tired so give up but she starts wanking me off and kissing, rubber comes off then on with some oil and she drapes across me tugging away until an intense orgasm all over her.

In a nutshell, lovely girl, proper fit and good at what she does. £120 for the hour and left happy. She’s off up north soon.

Offline WorcWarrior

She’s worth the extra tenner for OWO, it’s divine!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 01:00:23 pm by WorcWarrior »

Offline teddyking

Thais are my favourite SPs , there’s something about their overly femininity that is a turn on and they just know how to please a man
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline WorcWarrior

Thais are my favourite SPs , there’s something about their overly femininity that is a turn on and they just know how to please a man

This one sure does!! Had to revisit a few times!!

Offline ss100

Hope this one comes back to the Midlands