Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dark (Tanned/Bronze/Golden) Alex - UserID=2428592 - Rhythmic  (Read 2794 times)

27 review(s) for DARK ALEX (23 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

incognitomosquito

The Curvaciously slim Alex
External Link/Members Only

Dark Alex (she should change that title) is a tanned and curvacious lover...who offers OWO, RO and kissing with the right amount of energy and enthusiasm.  Her motions during the dirty deed are smooth, as is her skin and she has wonderfully shaped breasts that are well proportioned that will softly caress your inner thigh provided that you're receiving OWO in the correct position. In short...it was a great fuck.

Positives

- Alex works with Jenny and Sandy, so the location was easy to find.

- They seem to have gotten rid of that rotten smell in the small room and also the bathroom doesn't have that odd odour, or maybe I've gotten used to it.

- Alex is no classic beauty and she's not petite...so why the positive? Because she's is fit as fuck!  She clearly exercises but she's not overly gym toned.  Her body is genuinely built for sin.  She's more 5ft 5 then 5ft 3.  Great curvacious ass, which is clearly an asset and that needs to be exploited on her profile. Her breasts are attractive, well proportioned with dark nipples.  Her hair is dirty blonde, but soft.  Her face...very hard to describe...it's not something I would go for since it's a mature face (not old), a face with strong and long sharp features, like a corporate business lady.  She IS attractive and the whole package combined with her great personality won me over and my initial concerns disappeared very quickly.

- A great and tactful lover.  Before the money was exchanged, I made it clear about my wants...she nodded to all of them.  During the whole act...if I wanted to finger and rub her clit and also the lips of her pussy, she would position herself to do so whilst sucking my cock lovingly and sensually.  Those wonderful attractive lines combined with her bronze skin as she widened her gorgeously shaped legs (she has great thighs) makes me want to stop this review and return for another visit!  During the last act (mish) as I drove my cock into her, she passionately kissed me and made all the right noises which really added to the whole fantasy, a fantasy that involved me undressing and fucking a corporate slut whose gorgeous body I made completely my own.  It was simply fantastic.

Negatives

- Too much perfume around her vaginal area...I dared not explore too deep with my tongue else it was hiding an odour to ruin the whole experience.

The Meet

So...Alex was ashamedly plan C.  I really did not want to go for a petite lass today and in fact I had no plans to punt today at all, since I had wanted to save both my money and my sexual energy (my stupid cock can go very limp at times) for a certain special young lady on the Friday.  But idleness turned into horniness and before I knew it I was texting 'MeganBlack' who had the right amount of curves for the such a small asking price. A meeting which unfortunately did not happen...so onto plan B...no answer from Pola...who isn't curvy but was on my hotlist...and low and behold, Alex comes to the rescue.

Now before the meet, I mentally build myself up.  I was a little disappointed by Megan's response or a lack of...and I wasn't 100% sure that I wanted the 5ft 3in petite lass that contained Alex..however it was a good location and I simply thought, fuck it. 

As I enter the apartment, the place itself which has become now very familiar to me, I see a very gorgeous body waiting by the door.  Her thighs...shapely and curvy and well proportioned with the top half of her body, which is slim.  Her ass...Brazilian! Her face...corporate looking yet attractive...a fantasy is created.

As the paper work is handed over and I undress and sit myself on the end of the bed, she starts her playlist on her iphone and straight away she wraps her soft lips around my very very erect cock and starts to moan as she sucks it...for what seems like a good time.  Her breasts stroke my inner thigh and I'm there wide eyed and happy...this is the Vanilla experience I've longed for this month!  I lightly stroke her all over (well as far as my hands will reach) as she continues to go down on me and I'm ecstatic as she's hitting all the erogenous zones with enough pressure to keep my damned thing erect.  She stares at me and continues...and I gently ask her to lie down so I can suck her pussy.  Her acting during this part is wonderful, stroking my hand and using this gesture as a guide to how much pressure she wants me to apply with my tongue. She seems like she's loving every minute of it and it keeps my little soldier going and as I move my tongue towards her breasts and finally kneel upright to appraise her gorgeously tanned body she goes straight for my cock again and the waves of sweet horniness manifesting in my throbbing cock gratefully receives her lips once more and my fingers move to her shaved pussy, wet from my saliva.  I ask her to cover the little boy and she does so and then sweetly turns her ass to me as I ram her from behind...unable to make any slow movements...I just wanted to pound that pussy.  She moans louder this time and lowers her hips so I move deeper into her...I'm loving every moment of it and I quickly turn her over where I begin my ravenous drilling of Alex, telling her during every moment of that part of the act that her pussy belongs to me, that I own her body and she cries out...wanting to hear more..and we passionately kiss as I continue to fuck her brains out.

Eventually I release and we're both panting...me on cloud nine...Alex satisfied that the ordeal is over. I would love to see her again...she flies out tomorrow sadly.

Offline Juankerr

Sound's like we almost crossed path's today IM , I just got back from seeing Jenny this evening. Glad you had a good time pal :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 10:51:07 pm by Juankerr »

Offline nomeansno

....and I saw Jenny lunchtime today. Looks like these girls are getting plenty of business from UKP.  :)

Offline Juankerr

....and I saw Jenny lunchtime today. Looks like these girls are getting plenty of business from UKP.  :)
Having met Amanda , Linda , Sandy and Jenny it's no surprise considering the very competitive pricing and the level of service they give.  :thumbsup:

incognitomosquito

Sound's like we almost crossed path's today IM , I just got back from seeing Jenny this evening. Glad you had a good time pal :drinks:

Hah...it's bound to happen one day if this continues.  Oh Alex....I must get her to wear one of those black corporate suits next time...best non-premeditated fantasy yet! 

Alex reminds me of those lasses that presents TV shows on those foreign channels...professional looking, but you always wonder if they have a dark slutty side despite looking so generic (for want of a better term)...she was very courteous and 'professional' when she was teaching me to say hello, goodbye and 'kiss me' in Czech...it's getting me hard just thinking about it...she'd sway her ass as she walked me to the bathroom..she was very confident naked...

Offline Juankerr

Hah...it's bound to happen one day if this continues.  Oh Alex....I must get her to wear one of those black corporate suits next time...best non-premeditated fantasy yet! 

Alex reminds me of those lasses that presents TV shows on those foreign channels...professional looking, but you always wonder if they have a dark slutty side despite looking so generic (for want of a better term)...she was very courteous and 'professional' when she was teaching me to say hello, goodbye and 'kiss me' in Czech...it's getting me hard just thinking about it...she'd sway her ass as she walked me to the bathroom..she was very confident naked...
Ahoj IM  :D

incognitomosquito

Hah!  :hi:

I already knew that one when I met Alex...I pretended I didn't of course...Anna taught me a few words...I've forgotten all of them.

Offline Juankerr

Hah!  :hi:

I already knew that one when I met Alex...I pretended I didn't of course...Anna taught me a few words...I've forgotten all of them.
Google translate on my phone has been set to English-Czech for quite some time now!!

incognitomosquito

I used Google translate to text a WG a couple of heart warming messages...on my punting phone...in front of my computer (which had Google translate open)...it completely lost its meaning without the accents...it's a difficult language to learn.