Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Simone Sinclair - Durham Adultwork  (Read 2612 times)

22 review(s) for Simone Sinclaire (20 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Senna

£140 one hour Incall

Apologies once again for no link I really do need to get myself a laptop.
The meet took place when she frist registered her new Adultwork profile.
She had no feedback but there was something about the way she looked and sounded so I took a chance and was glad I did. I like to take a chance on a newbie I will say I've had as many disappointments as I've had success.

Few emails back and forth and arranged time and date. She only works a few days a week from a nice tidy flat in Carrville Durham, easy to find nice quiet area no problem gaining entry and didn't feel spyed on by naughbours.
Once I was inside I was immediately greeted by a big smiley face and she planted the lips on me full on contact with no hint that she was actually doing this for a living. Not since the days of BBH have I been greeted this way marvellous start. She was dressed in what I would say as classic 80s underwear all in black, stockings bask and them things that keep the stockings up. Sat on the bed with her and had a little chat about how long she'd been a SP and if she enjoyed it the usual stuff I tend to ask told her I was a leg and arse man and that's what attracted me to her profile. Facially just my type lovely big eyes nice lips everything looked right on her just a natural Bonny lass. Told her I like the gfe with a bit of steam in it and I'm deing to plant the lips on her. The kissing that took place was the kind you get when your in 20s and can't keep your hands off each other in no way did it feel unpleasant she was very good at it. Just took my time for next ten minutes stoking her arms and face while I continued kissing her before I moved on to her tits that are in my opinion a decent size no sag in them and quite firm had suck on her nipples licking then with the tip of my tongue till they got hard while gentley feeling her fanny while nickers were still on before moving them to one side to see if she was wet had a little play down there playing with her clit till she was a little wet. No sighns of any fake noises just a happy look on her face. Off with both our underwear and was straight down on that pussy for a while till I could hear encouraging sounds coming from her mouth and movement from her pussy being pushed into my face, stuck a finger in while I was at till she was quite wet. She's quite tight and a nice taste to it. On with the rubber and fucked her slow at first then faster going in deep with lots more kisses. Tryed a few different positions, she's quite fit and by no means a slacker when she got on top she does seem to get into it just as much as you.
She then went to suck me off owo that had a good feel to it not deepthrout but she knows what she's doing with plenty of tongue licking the top of my bellend and sucking it for a while I had a good look while she was doing it.
Flipped her on her back as I was ready to come I tried to make it last as long as I could before I came in the bag inside of her.
Lay back having had a good fuck got my breath back while we chatted and had stroke of her lovely body few more kisses.
My time was up the hour was filled with a natural gfe on the steamy side.
I would definitely see her again if it wasn't for limited availability and left feeling my money was well spent.

Offline Senna

Thanks for adding the link  :music:

Offline Fragilehand

Thanks for adding the link  :music:
How is she facially? Well out my way but fancy meeting her

Offline Senna

Facially kind of just naturally pretty in a understated way if you get where I'm coming from, none of this false eye lashes cosmetic surgery. Just eye make up and red lipstick her thing. You've herd the saying girl next door witch normally translates into a bit ruff round the edges in the SP world. Sorry for been so blunt as I know there will be providers reading thinking the cheeky so and so. I would discribe her as inocent looking good looking girl next door if that helps. Looks are pretty high on my agenda when booking a SP as I like to look into the eyes search the face while I'm on top of them. I'm a fluffy bugger when it comes down to it and most SPs are not comfortable with intermate stuff. Probably why I struggle finding the right one but she's very relaxed and it looks real even if she's just acting. She did say I'd set her up for the day and went shopping after I was leaving. Every bloke likes think he's done good and all that. :yahoo: