Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Babe Michelle  (Read 1497 times)

Online finn5555

cockneybstrd

Finn

I think she has had about 3 or 4 profiles in the last couple of months.

There was a review in the reviews section Michelle Whitechapel I think

Online finn5555

Ah ok, will HL her for now and do some digging  :thumbsup:

Stealthshagger

the "i can describe myself as" portion and others have been put in identical form on multiple profiles, including for other girls whose profiles I have seen,  so I imagine it is some group doing it.

Offline akauya

Finn, I've seen her just haven't bothered to do a review as her profile kept disappearing and new ones appearing. Looks just like her pics. Sweet, vanilla girl, good OWO, enthusiastic and good chat in between recharging batteries. Joined me in the shower (which is always a good thing for me). Not sure if fingering or RO is your thing as I didn't try them. Light kissing not DFK (not my thing either). I had a good rimming session (on her) and she seemed to enjoy it but not as much as me. She makes nice noises when fucked. No limits on the number of pops in an hour but I could only manage two so I was happy.

Working in the same flat as (I think) Lena External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online finn5555

Finn, I've seen her just haven't bothered to do a review as her profile kept disappearing and new ones appearing. Looks just like her pics. Sweet, vanilla girl, good OWO, enthusiastic and good chat in between recharging batteries. Joined me in the shower (which is always a good thing for me). Not sure if fingering or RO is your thing as I didn't try them. Light kissing not DFK (not my thing either). I had a good rimming session (on her) and she seemed to enjoy it but not as much as me. She makes nice noises when fucked. No limits on the number of pops in an hour but I could only manage two so I was happy.

Working in the same flat as (I think) Lena External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks I think I may give her a go  :thumbsup:

Offline Fully Sated

Does anyone know where this girl has gone? I rather liked her.

Offline NightKid

Offline Fully Sated

Thank you Night Kid, I will post a review if I manage to catch up with her.