Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria - Thai - Worcester  (Read 5464 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline WorcWarrior

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

External Link/Members Only

All I can say is fucking wow, this hot little thing had me begging for more! Wish I was half my age, I’d book a full on all nighter with this proper service provider!!

Been throwing texts her way a few times with no reply, then after my last one she texts to say she’s free! After a couple more back and forth, I got a half hour slot 80quid! Obviously know where I’m going as I’ve been a few times of late to see some lovely girls and gurls, posh pad down the basin!
Girl opens the door in a long silky number, ushers me to the pleasure room and takes the dough off to stash. I go to the bathroom and when I come back, she’s in a naughty nurse outfit! Fuck this chick is fire!! I mean absolutely stunning, slender, toned, small fake tits, ass to die for! She throws her arms around my neck and begins to give me some nice tender kisses then reaches down and starts stroking my cock through my jeans! There’s no boundaries that follow my raw cock was even centimetres from her pussy and she didn’t get all scared like the usual wg would! I’m stroking her, sucking and licking her tits, neck, literally all over!! I pick her up and lay her on the bed, she’s giggling and wrapping her legs around my neck as I work on her pussy and ass with my tongue. She’s loving it, she sucks me with Jonny on as she wants an extra tenner to do it without and guess what, I’ve left the fuckin wallet in the car!! Oh well, she’s pretty good considering her age! She climbs on board for some serious cow girl riding, my dick feels like it’s set in concrete, flip her into mish, then doggy, prone bone, spoons, then back to doggy!! Fucking awesome chick, only here the weekend so best make some fuckin time for a serious session!!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 11:48:35 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline scouting

Glad you had a good time WW, however she is pricey. £80/30 then asking an extra £10 for owo. I see her profile also says an extra £10 for dfk.
Still, pleased you enjoyed yourself, she sounds gorgeous

Offline WorcWarrior

Glad you had a good time WW, however she is pricey. £80/30 then asking an extra £10 for owo. I see her profile also says an extra £10 for dfk.
Still, pleased you enjoyed yourself, she sounds gorgeous

Top end but worth it, was giggly and very ‘into’ it the whole time

Offline WorcWarrior

Really can’t rate this girl enough!! Had to revisit as I was so impressed by our first meet! Booked early to save disappointment, she must have had my previous texts still on her phone as I could tell from her replies that she remembered me! I will always book at least an hour with this chick and pay the extra for OWO as she is quite honestly one of if not the best wg I’ve ever met! The whole hour was pure sex in all positions with a lot of oral throughout. I actually felt like a god being worshipped!! I took a shower after and she asked if I wanted her to watch me, said I didn’t mind so she left until I got out then re-entered the bathroom asked if I wanted to shower with her which I said maybe next time as I was already nearly dry so she asked if I minded if she showered while I watched! Fuck me this bird is gonna be a star, proper high end stuff!  :yahoo: Good job she don’t live round here!!

Offline prettyfly69

WW what part of worcester is she?

Offline WorcWarrior

Had to visit this girl again as she is now in the town centre of Coventry and she blew my mind! (As well as other things)

And showering together is a must! Very fuckin horny!!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 02:16:25 am by WorcWarrior »

Offline Long121

She looks absolutely stunning nice one onto the favourite list

Offline WorcWarrior

She looks absolutely stunning nice one onto the favourite list

So much better than her pics

Offline Punter S Thompson

She has had a lot of work done on her face though.
I'm friends with her on social media and there are loads of pics of her from up to 7 years ago and she looks totally different.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline WorcWarrior

She has had a lot of work done on her face though.
I'm friends with her on social media and there are loads of pics of her from up to 7 years ago and she looks totally different.

Can you send me pics? You wouldn’t guess that apart from her Tits that she has had any work done! I’d be quite shocked really, but now you mention it she does look really young.

Can you send me pics? You wouldn’t guess that apart from her Tits that she has had any work done! I’d be quite shocked really, but now you mention it she does look really young.
She did ask me not to share anything off her profile, sorry.
She does look a lot younger than the 32 that she is to be honest.

Offline unluckylad

You shared her age. She advertises as 27 years old.

Offline alabama1

He shares far more than you do on here !

Offline unluckylad

I agree with you. There isn't  much I can do about it  as I am abroad, stuck here with long COVID, and looking forward to returning to the Midlands when I can. I expect I am lurking, but I can only look forward to punting again  when I have some spare energy and back home. There is nothing doing here.

Offline alabama1

I agree with you. There isn't  much I can do about it  as I am abroad, stuck here with long COVID, and looking forward to returning to the Midlands when I can. I expect I am lurking, but I can only look forward to punting again  when I have some spare energy and back home. There is nothing doing here.

2 years ? I call that extra long covid  :rolleyes:

Offline seandana

He is obviously in Wuhan ground zero.

Offline unluckylad

I have been away from home for 20 months, and living in Spain. Wuhan would be safer than Spain now. I caught COVID 7 months ago and have been laid up that long. Since joining ukp I have only visited Worcester Lin, who I reviewed. Once I find a good deal, I tend to stay with it.

I didn't get her age from social media though.
I merely asked her the last time I saw her. And that was a few months ago.

Offline WorcWarrior

I didn't get her age from social media though.
I merely asked her the last time I saw her. And that was a few months ago.

She told me 36, don’t think she’d go higher than what’s real but who knows?? She’d pass for early 20’s easy

She told me 36, don’t think she’d go higher than what’s real but who knows?? She’d pass for early 20’s easy
God knows, it's hard to tell with Thais as they age so well.

Offline Richjimbo

Does she offer rimming?
No.
But the last time I saw her she did do it a little.