Author Topic: SexyHotJuliaGirl - Rochester/Strood TOFTT Brazilian  (Read 1463 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5967840) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Vanquish

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


Was let down on my plans for tonight so had some free time and search AW. Found Julia and decided to take a punt as it was not too badly priced. Shes advertised as Rochester but she's in a house just off Strood high street so bare that in mind when booking. I heard someone else in the house which im assuming is    
sexylarahotgirl - External Link/Members Only based on the similar names and prices

Sent over a quick text and she responded with prices almost immediately.

15 Mins - £60
30 Mins - £80
60 Mins - £130

Services - OWO, FK (No quite DFK but slightly more passionate then normal), RO, Lap dance, Sex in multiple positions

Settled on 30 mins at £80 with a additional £20 for OWO. I had it in my head on the way there that it was likely to be a B/S and id walk but to my surprise when the door opened it was her. Id say the 3rd and 4th photos in her Gallery are the best representation of her

Was lead upstairs into the bedroom where she quickly engaged into FK once in the room. She's quite small in height so if you are over 6ft you may have to bend down slightly like I did. There was a chair placed next to a full length mirror where she got me to sit once undressed where she proceeded to give me a lap dance. Like most Brazilians she had a nice ass on her so it was quite a site.

Moved to the bed where she gave some great OWO and that I'm glad I paid the extra for. She paid a lot of attention to the balls too which was nice. On RO she did close her legs slightly which didn't give a tonne of access and didn't allow fingering whilst down their. After being there for about 10 minutes it was time for FS. We started in Missionary where she did place a hand to stop you from going too hard but once in doggy and cowgirl there wasn't really any restraints. I finished with about 10 minutes to go but wasn't rushed out the door and used the remaining time on a massage and more FK. Was roughly on the half hour mark once I was out the door.


Would I return? Yes. Her profile states she wont be in the area for long but if she's around next time I am looking id likely come back for another half hour.

Offline Bruceuk

Nice mate, ive been planning on seeing Lara so might get it done today now lol