External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Onlyhotbabe29 – In Call Leeds
£120 - 1 hour
Had this one on my HL for quite some time now. My first contact with her was back in July 2020, her In Calls were from a Hotel in Leeds mainly at weekends but never made a meet.
Last weekend sat going through my to do list, came across her profile and thought I would fire a message off as lockdown was to be more relaxed from Monday.
So, Saturday evening I fired an email to her asking for her working days, times, what area of Leeds her In Calls are and what parking was like etc.
To my amazement she replied within one minute of me sending the email, she obviously was logged on, lucky me LOL
Replied with working days Mon – Fri and from 9am to 3pm. In calls are from Osmondthorpe Area and free on street parking. Fired off another email and booking made for her first availability Monday morning, mobile numbers exchanged, job done. Said she would send post code Sunday evening which she did.
Googled the area on the Sunday and the area is not discreet at all, it’s a large estate with narrow roads between the rows of semi-detached houses, cars are parked half on road and half on the verge so cars can pass, so the houses opposite are quite close and facing each other.
Monday morning and at 7am I send a text saying all well my end and please confirm the same, received a text to my phone confirming delivery of my message, so I know her phone is switched on.
At 7.51 nothing, so I send another text saying please confirm all is well with you, this time my phone does not send a text back to me confirming delivery of that message. I gave it a couple of minutes just in case there is a slight delay receiving my text but nothing after 15 mins.
At 8.06 I sent a further message saying your phone appears to be switched off? You need to confirm all is ok with you, otherwise I will not be setting off until you confirm, again this message didn’t show delivered so I logged onto to AW and send an email with same messages.
At 8.14 I receive a text from her saying, hi sorry won't be able to meet my son is poorly and not able to go to school, said she was really sorry and said she was looking forward to our meet and asked could we arrange for another day.
I sent a reply saying not a problem and will arrange for another day, hope your son gets well soon.
That evening Monday, it was just going up to 9pm, I decided send a polite email to her saying hope her boy is better soon and will arrange another day. I asked her to let me know when she thinks she will be back to work and we can rearrange.
She must have been logged on again, she replied 15 mins later saying her son is much better and will be going to school tomorrow and can we meet same time, I didn’t expect that reply, so our meet was back on for the following day Tuesday.
Right, going to cut this bit short. Sends a text next morning Tuesday at 7am, a text confirming all is well my end. Reply 33 mins later a text saying, Yes, all good, text when you arrive for my house number. GREAT!!
Approx 10 mins into my journey I get a text so I pulled over to read it... Can't fucking believe this, message saying her son looks poorly and won’t be able to meet, she was very apologetic. I’m fucked off, didn't reply straight away just turned round and went back home.
Arrived home and sent her a message saying she must have noticed her boy didn’t look well sooner and could have let me know, I was already on my way, she didn’t reply to that.
I’m now sat and geared up for a meet, so on the AW site I go and fired off emails, texts to numerous SPs, most of which had green lights on and I’m getting nowhere fast with this.
It’s now some 3 hours later and going up to 11 am, I’m now getting emails back and texts to my phone. Just about to reply to a text and arrange something when my phone pings again so I read that text before I reply and it’s from this one “hotbabe29”. She says sorry my boy much better, I take him to school now and can see you now if you still want to meet.
It’s 11am so I send a text saying, OK setting off now it’s about a 50 min drive and she replied saying yea sure see you around 12 text me when you arrive on my street.
Sat nav says ETA 40 mins so sent her a text saying I will be there at 1140, didn’t want to be sat around until 12 if I’m there by 1140 so wanted to let her know in the hope she's ready when I arrive.
Arrived on street bang on 1140 and parked up. Like I said it’s a large estate, narrow roads between semi-detached houses which overlook each other, very open and not discreet by any means. I parked up and sent a text and she replied within 2 mins giving house number, I was a few houses past so turned round and parked a couple of houses away. Her next-door neighbour must have been having some work done as there was 2 workmen outside off-loading some gear and taking it into the house.
As I got out of my car they looked at me but didn’t take much notice as I walked up the path of the house, at that point I couldn’t have given a fuck if they had anyway.
Her house stands out amongst the rest because it’s a house which has work in progress. New extension being built on the end and almost finished, new large porch to the front of the house done, a new border wall and front garden recently done with Astroturf and a water feature, looks really nice and done to high standard.
Knocked on the door and it opens with the usual hide behind, walked in and into the porch, it’s work in progress on the inside also. Has expansion foam around door frame and in the interior walls are to be finished, floor is tiled with white marble tiles, will look nice when finished. From the outside the house looks very, very nice and stands out like I said from the rest. On the inside the house is a little dated and tired.
Right, door shuts and I turn round to see the girl in the profile, about 5’7 slim, size 8/10 tops, long blond hair blue eyes, not a head turner but she's not bad at all, I was happy with what I was looking at and it’s the girl in the profile. My thoughts at this point was let's get upstairs and take a good look at you.
Up the stairs to a bedroom, fucking hell, I walked in and couldn’t see a fucking thing, curtails pulled, a small bedside light on which must have had a 5w fucking bulb in with a red lamp shade to make matters worse.
Having just come in from outside where the sun was shining and into this room, I could not see a thing, I couldn only just make out where she was stood when she was talking to me.
It took a few minutes for my eye to get focussed and make out what was in the room and where she was. She came close to assist with taking my clothes off and I took this opportunity to grab her and give a kiss, it was open mouths, no tongues but soft and sensual, it was ok and to my like. There was plenty of kissing throughout and she initiated kissing during our time
As she helped me get undressed, I’m feeling her up and down and a bit of a snog, now naked I ask for a shower, yep, no problem and shows me to the bathroom. It’s functional and plenty of assorted gels etc, the shower is a hand-held mixer thing hooked on the wall, you know what I mean, not great but did the job. I was about 30 seconds and done, she came and handed me a clean towel whilst I was in the shower. It’s dated and I think with all the other work that’s going on, the bathroom will be top of her list.
Back to the bedroom whilst still drying myself and stood waiting for my eye to focus to the dim light in the bedroom. A large bed, various units etc and a small bed on one wall which was clearly a bed for a young person, this could have been her boys' room, I don’t know I didn’t ask. No idea what the décor was like or what was on the floor couldn’t make out even when my eyes were focused.
She answered the door in a dressing gown and on my return from the shower, that came off to reveal a nice set on lingerie and hold ups and a nice size 10 body, soft pale skin. Laid her on her back on the bed and snogged each other and groped for about 5 – 10 mins and then adjusted ourselves onto the bed with heads on the pillows.
Pants and Bra off to reveal bolt on tits, large round and hard to the touch, not my thing but I’m not a tit man so it didn’t bother me. A few more minutes groping and snogging, she was quite dry at the start, no lube that I could tell. She says in her profile she likes her body licking, and that’s what she got for the next 15 – 20 mins, she gave the impression she was enjoying this, with a snog here and there thrown in.
Down to her pussy which was clean and neutral to the taste. There was, I would say about 3/4 days' worth of prickly hair on her pussy, but it didn’t bother me.
Slurped away and she became more excited, a whimper now and then, gyrating her groin into my face and stroking my head. I stayed there, I don’t know, must have been 15 minutes licking and slurping away with a probing index finger for the soft spot. She was soaking and juices running down her bum cheeks and at this point I slipped my middle finger in her pussy to moisten it, then slid this into her bum hole and then my index finger back into her pussy rubbing the soft spot as I continued to lick away.
She was enjoying this, after about 20 mins she clamped my head with her legs as she came to orgasm holding my head briefly then pushed me off and she paid me compliments for my efforts.
Laid next to her now for a snog and she went down on me and gave OWO. She says in her profile OWO but must be freshly showered, the reason for my brief shower on arrival. Her technique is nothing to write home about, is was ok I’ve has worse. Pulled her off after a few minutes laid her next to me, more snogging and a play with mini me to get him going and asked for a rubber.
She asked where I wanted her, I said you on top to start with, this was good and I enjoyed this for a while, after a few minutes flipped her over into mish. After a few minutes her legs came up and to my shoulders as I continued to bang away nice and deep, at one point I felt the sap rising but held off. I kept going for what seemed ages, at one point she gave my bum a slap, we were both wet through with sweating, it was very warm in that bedroom.
As I had held off earlier, I was now struggling to shoot my load now, and we must have been in mish for a good 20 - 25 mins or so, looked at my watch and noticed I had been there 70 minutes. I rolled off and she went to work with a BJ then I pulled her up to me and we laid side by side snogging and she finished me by hand and I shot my load.
I enjoyed this meet, she was very submissive, but I got the feel there is more to her, she was quite reserved in a sensual feminine way, if you get my meaning, she was a good fuck and very enthusiastic, she really is a nice friendly young lady.
There is something about her that makes me want to see her again and I probably will.
Her profile is accurate, photos are recent, the one kneeling in the bed is what she looked like when I met her. Age and size is about right too, fit, enthusiastic and eager to please. I enjoyed this one and I think now the first meet is out of the way there will be more to her on a second meet.
I’m glad I put up with hassle at the start to get to the meet, I felt it was worth it in the end, but as we say YMMV