Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite xx in Camden  (Read 1541 times)

46 review(s) for Aphrodite xx (28 positive, 14 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline AdultishColombo

External Link/Members Only

Saw her earlier this week for half an hour - £70.

Comms: Quick, responsive texting. Very last minute and she was able to see me.

Location: Discrete side street in Camden, near the overground station. Basement flat. Texted her while I was 2 mins away. Did clock there was a car parked directly outside of hers with a bloke in it just sitting there (even after I finished). Was it another punter? who knows. As I enter the room, no kiss or hug. I'm asked to take my shoes off and wash my hands.

The Girl: Same girl as the photos, but older, a lot older. She claims 39 but in my opinion she's more like 45-55. Fake tits but well done with minimal scarring around the areola. Jet black hair. English is good enough but with an accent. Tattoos on her back.

The Punt: After I entered the room, there was an awkward chat, but she was very nice. Paperwork exchanged and asked if I wanted to shower. I rejected as I had taken a shower before. I was then asked to take my clothes off. She did a strip dance in front of the mirror for 3-5mins. Tbh it wasn't that great as I could see that this was a routine for her but I went with it. Got onto the bed and she starts to caress/kiss my body - imo she does this for a bit too long. 3-5mins of kissing around my chest and legs and I had enough. I asked her for OWO. She was taken aback as she strayed off routine, but she does what she is told. OWO was poor imo. Her mouth was really dry and there was the occasional teeth. She was also a bit too rough with my foreskin for my liking. I asked her to look at me while she gave me OWO but she refused.

Nevertheless, I ask her to suck my balls and rim me which she happily obliged. Her rimming is very deep, very, very deep which was great. No wet wipe - just straight in. Though this still was deep it still felt incredibly dry. If you've every been licked by a cat - that is what it felt like.

Speaking of cat. Fuck me does she like to pretend like she's a cat or what. The weird noises coming out of her mouth was incredibly distracting. I had read the reviews but damn you don't get it until you experience it. I didnt really want her to stop as I didnt want to ruin the mood.

Anyway, after a good 5 mins of OWO and HJ, I came. She cleaned me up. At this point I was maybe 15mins ish in? She then started asking me questions about life. Not that I was really interested. After 3-5mins I asked for round 2. Asked for a condom to fuck her. She said she was 'feeling lazy'... but didnt bother me too much. No lube used, fucked her in mish and doggy. Again, no eye contact. She puts her elbow up to avoid it. I still came in the bag. I made myself cum as I was conscious of time. On that note, when I finished I checked her clock and mine and (I THINK) her clock is 5mins fast (I THINK) future punters will have to check this. She has a big digital clock underneath her TV directly opposite the bed. But yeah i rushed to finish as I didnt want to go over. FYI i didnt feel rushed at all by her.

All in all I would give this a positive.

Positives
- Good comms
- Discrete location
- Nice person/good conversationist
- Did everything that I asked for (minus the eye contact)
- No lube
- Deep rimming
- Ball sucking

Negatives
- Weird cat noises
- Older than expected
- She 'felt lazy'
- Sus clock
- OWO was dry

Would I visit again? No. She provides a good service and is obviously reliable but I personally didn't enjoy the punt too much. Personal preference maybe. Perhaps for a 15 min session - nothing more.

Offline tantraman

The Girl: Same girl as the photos, but older, a lot older. She claims 39 but in my opinion she's more like 45-55. Fake tits but well done with minimal scarring around the areola. Jet black hair. English is good enough but with an accent. Tattoos on her back.

... all photos collected here, including some later selfies from recent years :music:

« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 12:57:07 am by tantraman »