External Link/Members Only100 quid for half hour
Ok so bouncing between a couple of regular WG’s over the last week or so, I decided to have a look on the web while taking a break to see if there were any changes in the area! See a couple of Roms but they are in some dodgy hole in Bronks wood!! Then this ad pops out and got me thinking! Never had the pleasure of an authentic Thai young she man before, thought fuck it, I’ll go and have a look on the assumption that I’d walk!! How wrong was I? After a couple of texts, arranged half hour literally half hour later! Down near the river and the basin, posh hole that I visited a few times last week! Turned up late with no bother, Jasmin opens the door in full white lingerie with stockings, susspies, heels the lot! She is very slender with girly curves, small bulge in the knickers, long black hair, really done up and looks after herself! Told me to wash hands and use mouthwash after declining a shower! I caress her curves and bolt-ons as she unbuttons my shirt, tells me to lie on the bed then joins me, spooning in 69, sucking my cock real good, a little toothy but is was nice all the same. Returned the favour and rimmed the fuck out of her tight, pert little ass. I was quite enjoying myself so fucked her with my tongue real deep, she seemed to enjoy it or so it seemed by what she was doing to my cock!! Her cock is tiny, bit like a big clit with the tiniest balls (like fuckin acorns), told her to bend over the edge of the bed for some standing doggy, she bagged and lubed me up, and I smashed fuck out of her, had her in doggy then mish, her toes were curling, I wipped the bag off and cum on her tits!
She was pleasant throughout, turns out she’s only here for the week, lives in Devon! Pics are spot on and age is mid 20’s! Prob won’t return as there is so much talent around at the minute but something drew me in and I’m glad it did! Ticked a box!