Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Simone Sinclair - Durham  (Read 5624 times)

22 review(s) for Simone Sinclaire (20 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline captainsc

External Link/Members Only

last week
Incall. 1 hour. £140

I was let down by my civvy regular (again...) at the last minute and was horny as. Tried a few texts (Sheng etc) but no one had any time. Saw Simone’s AW profile and liked her look. Texted and asked if she was available which she was later in the day.
Flat on the outskirts of Durham with plenty of parking nearby. Texted I was there and was guided in...
Buzzed in to complex and door was opened with Simone hiding behind. Was pleasantly surprised she was good looking, friendly and had a good body. Puppies were smaller than I had thought they’d be, but that was fine for me.
She was very confident and had some good banter throughout which I like.
Loot exchanged and stashed, I stripped off to my boxers and then she was straight onto kissing, DFK and very soft lips. I did admire her 1950’s style lingerie, I was really into it.
After fooling around for 5 minutes off with her lingerie and I went down on her pussy. Had a fluffy strip, not Brazilian as had some height...she was clean and fresh. Stayed there for about 5 -10 minutes and she came fairly quickly with a nice reaction.

She then returned the favour, the only thing was she put some strawberry lube on my dick before sucking me (I was clean as had just washed thoroughly) and it was a bit too much strawberry for me.
She admired my cock and after about 10 minutes of OWO I decided to fuck her. On with the rubber and I slid right in. Fairly tight but a little too much lube for my liking.
A few positions, mish, side, her on top.
I eventually whipped my dick out and came on my belly and up my arm. Clean up and we had some banter before I was on my merry way.

I know lots will say too pricey, that doesn’t bother me, I needed a fuck at short notice after being let down and she happily obliged.

A good punt, would I return, yes I would but not straight away, need to sample some more ladies before returning anywhere.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 01:40:07 pm by captainsc »

Offline Alonsy

Thanks for this. I’ve been looking at her for a while now. Do fancy her, but dates never match up.

Offline BustaN

She looks great.

Did you have to pay a deposit as per her aw profile states?

Offline captainsc

No she didn’t ask for a deposit (I wouldn’t pay one if asked anyway)All done by text. Very efficient.

Offline MagpieToon

She has a retro look I fucking love, will get round to her again one day.

And yeah, no deposit was required. Maybe just there to deter some time wasters?

Offline BustaN

No she didn’t ask for a deposit (I wouldn’t pay one if asked anyway)All done by text. Very efficient.

Me neither, however as stated above by another member - might be just a deterrent.  It'll put off many of potential clients too mind when they read that.

Thanks again for review.

Offline Senna

Deffinetly worth a visit she is one of the best around at the moment, great attitude nice natural looking woman with a great body. The Adultwork booking system is now up and running again so this will weed out the time wasters on both sides. Hopefully the quality of the SPs will get better as the site went downhill soon as they took away the feedback facility.

Offline BustaN

Deffinetly worth a visit she is one of the best around at the moment, great attitude nice natural looking woman with a great body.

I look forward to your review.

Offline Senna

One to follow soon but it just read like the others she's been in the industry on and off for sometime and has always been held in high esteem by many.  :hi:

Offline Shitehawk

One to follow soon but it just read like the others she's been in the industry on and off for sometime and has always been held in high esteem by many.  :hi:
Even so, a review would be appreciated.

Offline The Outsider

This is only her second review so far as I can see.  Have you got a link to her old profile(s), please?

Offline Lamnguin

I believe she's also Simone at Durham Courtesans

though I've never seen her as again diaries are not compatible.

Offline Senna

I believe she's also Simone at Durham Courtesans

though I've never seen her as again diaries are not compatible.
Only just seen this she was Kendal I'm sorry I can't provide you with her old link I'm a bit techno retard when it comes to working from a phone.
I will say most SPs nock a few years off there Adultwork age her age seems correct tho she may knocked 2 or 3 off but in all honesty I couldn't fault her in anyway. I think she has the best milf body I've seen in a long while its perfection.
As some have said she is a bit pricey but the way I look at it it's better then wasting your money on someone els who may be cheaper but won't give me the same experience I'm looking for. I just haven't punted very much this last year purely down to what I concider to be inflated price increases.
Hope the info helps.