Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjobbabe1111- Wolverhampton  (Read 3296 times)

30 review(s) for Blowjobbabe1111 (25 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Randomguy16

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Been meaning to see this lady for a long time but could never seem to get a booking time that suited us both, however I managed to get a booking with her finally. All arranged by text and a quick phonecall to confirm the address. £50 for 30 mins.

Meetup: After having a FBSM I decided to try a FS provider, texted Lexis who Id seen before but was met with dead air until 2 hours later, so decided to try Blowjobbabe. Got a response and drove to her location shortly after. Her place is on a busy road so I parked down a side street and walked over to her place. Straight in the door no loitering outside  :thumbsup:.

BlowjobBabe was what I expected upon reading previous reviews and browsing her AW gallery, massive tits, a big arse and a friendly smile. Age of 42 seems about right to me give or take a few years and the dress size seemed accurate.She was very chatty and showed me upstairs to her bedroom where she gave me a brief on the usual procedures and asked what I wanted. Exchanged the funds whilst we chatted. Asked for a tease and OW and see what happens after that. I lay on the bed in my boxers whilst she got out her massive tits. Had a play with those whilst she played with the little fella and balls.Off with the boxers and more teasing for the little fella, after a while of this I asked for the condom for OW (I do believe OWO is on offer for those who prefer that). On with the condom and she got in between my legs and got to work, quite a good BJ lots of slurping, spit and deepthroat. One minor being the balls received no attention at all. Carried on with OW for a good five minutes till I asked her to get on top.

Cowgirl was okay, managed to get a handful and facefull of her tits for a while. Cowgirl wasn't doing much for me so I requested a HJ to finish. She applied some lube and got to work playing with the cock and balls in good unison. Shot my load and she commented on how it just kept coming out   :D. Wet wiped clean and had a chat, she asked if I wanted another round but I declined and she gave me £10 back  :thumbsup:.More chatter whilst I got dressed and out the door and back into the rain, total time in there was around 23mins.

Conclusion: A nice lady who gives a decent service for the price, friendly attitude unlike some others I've had the displeasure of meeting and I left feeling happy with the encounter. Would I return? Most likely as a solid plan B if other options aren't available.

Offline Villain79

Great review mate. She's defo worth a visit when in the area

Online Randomguy16

Cheers  :hi:, agreed a good visit when available.

Offline Reppit

A sp giving money back,guaranteed to fill the diary up,fair play now restrictions have been lifted

Online Randomguy16

Agreed that was a first for me getting money back.

Offline temptation

She has given me money back in the past when I  came too quickly so had finished in 10 mins rather than 15, we then spent 20 minutes talking about every day stuff   :D

Online Specks1977

She's also given me money back.  Last time I was there I asked for 15 mins.  Couldn't Last last the distance and it was all over in about 10 mins so see offered some money back. 

Offline Hothandle

I booked 15 mins and was there 35, never gave me any back... :unknown: