Author Topic: Maya HoD Victoria  (Read 2192 times)


8 review(s) for Cynthia* (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Perseus

I know House of Divine has a mixed reputation on here, but the experience was about as positive as HoD gets I think.

When:
May 2021.

The venue:
The basement flat in Victoria.

The damage:
£130 for an hour. The same price as my first visit to HoD in 2013 - Parissa, if anyone remembers her. I do, she told me she thought she'd fucked half the men in London. Venue was a rather posh flat on Queen's Gate in those days.

The girl:
She told me she's 28, nearly 29. Being so slight she could pass for less. About 5 foot 6 I would guess with small breasts, perhaps B-cup. Lovely tanned skin with a few tattoos. Her face is blurred out online, but I'd say very pretty. I found her easy to chat with - no awkward silences at all. Although the twitter images are processed I don't think they mis-sell. She also has a twitter account with some videos.


The action:
I like a kisser and Maya is that - straight into DFK as soon as she entered the room. She doesn't list owo as a "like" and I didn't ask so it was oral with. Maybe a bit toothy - in fact the kissing was so good that I think I preferred that to the oral. My first pop was in mish, after which she massaged me quite tenderly for a few minutes. She's got a nice way of running her nails over one's body which soon got me ready for round two. Round two was cowgirl at which she has plenty of stamina bouncing on top of me while managing to also fondle my balls.

I left bang on the hour, with a smile on my face and a kiss at the door from Maya. That's a positive isn't it?

External Link/Members Only




Offline iq129

On her AW profile she offers no kissing at all, and this review suggests she offers not just FK but DFK. The girl is Romanian, so I am inclined to believe the AW profile.

Offline Marvelous

On her AW profile she offers no kissing at all, and this review suggests she offers not just FK but DFK. The girl is Romanian, so I am inclined to believe the AW profile.

She removed the gfe kissing owo all from her likes list on the parlour  website a month or 2 after she started, but i seen her 3 times and she always gave a good snog.   

I guess the parlour life is very competitive and it can be very disheartening for a girl to be sitting down while the others are busy, must make them have to improve there game.

Offline bedhedred

Looking at the pictures, I would go back and do her in a heartbeat, but I recall from my review that she did not perform to her full potential