Had the urge yesterday as my usual haunts were unavailable, I thought I would try a walk in at China Health in Soton
External Link/Members Onlythe place hasn't changed since my last visit over a year ago, its small, a bit scruffy on the outside but inside is clean enough.
Shown into the first treatment room and in came a 30 or 40ish woman, pleasant enough, attentive and decent shape (fully clothed). Anyway, face down on the bed and she got to work. She started warming my back and limbs up before getting to work with a really decent massage. Plenty of power in it and felt great. 10 mins in and she climbs on the table and sits on my arse then starts to work on me again. Very thorough head to toe with some light strokes around my balls. Not sure how long this went on for but finally asked to turnover and she got to work on the front. Working head to toe, covering the areas she had worked with a towel whilst moving on to somewhere else. No swipes or teasing at this stage she just cupped my balls and started sliding her fingers up and down my cock!
She asked the question and I went for HE - B2B was on offer. she then stood next to me and went to work, I had my hand on her arse and she was happy for me to gently wonder where I wanted to. I didnt go over the top but she did a great job. After a full clean up by her she then got to work on me again with a massage but put my hand on her arse so I helped myself again. I though we had finished as she helped me to sit up but the nest thing she's got her foot on the bed and placed my hand on her thigh whilst she massaged my arm then finished with a great head and face massage.
When we finally finished she helped me to dress and chatted with limited English.
Ive been here a couple of times and my first punt was good and 2nd not so. I have to say this was really enjoyable and a really great massage to boot.
As others have said, Its a bit luck of the draw but yesterday was definitely a good day, I can't remember the name of the girl but If I can find out I will post
I was there for just over the hour
! hour massage £45.
HE I gave her £25 but think rate is £20
Well recommended