Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heaven in your Home - 4 handed massage service Liverpool  (Read 2609 times)

Offline Blue1878

External Link/Members Only

Part of my weekly scan of new masssge providers in Liverpool threw this one up today, which I haven’t see before. Wondering if anybody has had the pleasure.

Sent initial text this morning and got quoted £120 for 4 hand and £60 for 2 hand massage same price for incall and outcall. Limited days for incall something like Tue-Thu 10 to 6

Profile pics suggest there maybe more than just a massage on offer. Advertised as Dingle, wrong end of town for me but could be tempted to make a booking at some point

Offline boltonagain

Love the coded message at the bottom, this is not a sexual service and the price is for massage only, translates to we have to say non sexual service for site regulations and any happy ending is extra.

Offline Blue1878

At £60 per girl I would expect HE to be included, but you’re probably right it will be an extra

Offline King Kenny

The fact that they’re pictured doing massages in a maids outfit couldn’t be clearer. Pre-lockdown this would never have got past the Gumtree censors.

Offline Blue1878

Maybe they’re moonlighting doing cleaning in between massages. I agree KK I think it’s a very thst extras will be available but the question is whether HE is included in the £60 £120 price or extra

Offline Adamwho

I have a booking planned for next week for a combined massage and cleaning service. Extras can be negotiated directly with the girl. I will revert back with more information post booking !

Offline blueboy85

I have a booking planned for next week for a combined massage and cleaning service. Extras can be negotiated directly with the girl. I will revert back with more information post booking !

Do they bring their own hoover because mine's not very good?

Offline boltonagain

Can you get me a price for a couple of extra's please:
1) oven cleaning
2) microwave cleaning
3) owo cim

cheers in advance  :D

Offline Shabaz

If its actually the girls in the photo I'd be very interested in this service

Offline southern boy

I enquired too for a naked body to body massage for the hour that's £100 with no extras

Offline southern boy

They won't quote on prices for extras so be careful

Offline Blue1878

Waiting patiently for the review

Offline southern boy

Yes hopefully he will get back :thumbsup:

Offline southern boy

Adamwho logged in tonight so presume the meet didn't happen

Offline Adamwho

Sorry chaps, did not happen. Got a text 2 hours before saying girl was double booked and tried to offer some alternative instead. Politely declined !

They have a website External Link/Members Only

The only girl I was interested in was Parmis. Lexi was apparently away on holidays.

Extras to be negotiated with the girl directly and wouldn’t give an estimate over text. But sounds like most things on the menu would be on offer although unsure of cost !

Offline southern boy

Offline southern boy

Thanks for the update on that north west

Offline hungrypunt

Jada, Parmis, Lexi and Sienna  :sarcastic:

That'lll be Maggie. Barbara, Sheila and Nora then from Anfield  :lol:

Offline blueboy85

Jada, Parmis, Lexi and Sienna  :sarcastic:

That'lll be Maggie. Barbara, Sheila and Nora then from Anfield  :lol:

So that's what happened to the Vernons Girls  :D

Offline Drayki

I enquired too for a naked body to body massage for the hour that's £100 with no extras

+1 Also had the same response, won’t give out details as you’ve got to arrange with the girl on the day for extras. Also won’t give out the girls number, so you have no direct contact with the girl, I asked if I could choose a girl, and was told only one girl available today, and that was Lexi, said girls pics are in web, when I looked you can’t tell who’s who, giving it a big swerve  :thumbsdown: