Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: partial penectomy  (Read 1539 times)

padstow123

Hi i had one of these a few years ago and basically have a micro penis remaining -works in all respects ,could not fit a condom however -nervous  to make approaches on A/W as  not sure what response I would get when explaining this  as I am sure it would put most of coming near it and full sex is not really possible -would be looking for GFE etc -longshot I know but does anyone have experience of this situation who could let me know how they manage with A/W 

yorkshire123

Hi i had one of these a few years ago and basically have a micro penis remaining -works in all respects ,could not fit a condom however -nervous  to make approaches on A/W as  not sure what response I would get when explaining this  as I am sure it would put most of coming near it and full sex is not really possible -would be looking for GFE etc -longshot I know but does anyone have experience of this situation who could let me know how they manage with A/W

It didn't stop you setting up a failed meet in your first post?

Mad May continues  :lol:

padstow123

correct but thats perhaps why proposed meeting never took place ? something constructive would help negative posts do not really help any one

Offline ForrestGump

correct but thats perhaps why proposed meeting never took place ? something constructive would help negative posts do not really help any one

Had you pre-warned the lady of your customised genitalia? If not how had you envisaged the punt would pan out? Serious question.

Stealthshagger

there is a search function for people who see disabled clients, and, respectfully, I imagine WGs would put it under that category. There are several that cater to people with various special needs. I think there is a group for that, is there not? as in an organisation/body.

Gigabyte

Assuming this isnt some fantasist, I really dont see that a wg would turn you down or more importantly your money. Just go to a girl thats been well reviewed here that is happy to see disabled clients like stealth said. You might be limited in what services you can do if you cant find a condom that fits so maybe owo, hr etc..so just make sure thats what she lists on her services. Mind you if you tell her you have a tiny cock and does she have extra small condoms you will almost certainly come across as a fantasist timewaster. Which as it appears thats what happened at your last booking may say alot about you.

JV547845

Some WGs used to be nurses or have other medical experience.  They'll have seen far worse.  That's where i'd start.

JV547845

Oh yeah and usually this is for us chaps with BDPs but although this website only goes down to 60*80mm they've probably got some good advice or point you in the direction of a different custom johnny maker:  External Link/Members Only

vorian

Plenty of good WG's see punters with all sorts of disability,  no reason for OP to have any problems if he communicates what his needs are.

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
Plenty of good WG's see punters with all sorts of disability,  no reason for OP to have any problems if he communicates what his needs are.

Exactly. :) You are not looking for full sex so the condom fitting is not an issue just look for someone who offers OWO and is happy to see disabled clients. Include a link to your problem so the girl can see what your talking about ( I have never heard of it so I'm sure others haven't).

Try looking here : External Link/Members Only to see if there is anyone in your area. Try to avoid sending an initial email mentioning small cock as most will think humiliation/timewaster  just the link will do and just ask if they would be happy to see you. 

yorkshire123

She cancelled because she was on the blob.
As i have nothing constructive to say as i think your full of shit i will butt out & hope you get what your seeking.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I cannot see a problem with this at all as long as you make it clear before hand.  For some girls it may come as a bit of a shock as they may never have even heard of it before so it is always worth emailing a polite but informative email explaining.  Just saying I have had an op and now have a very small cock will get you seen as a time waster.  Don't add links to sites explaining it either as that will also get you seen as a TW for some reason

As you are aware that penetration will not be possible all you have to do is seek out someone who not only sees clients with disabilities but also offers owo.  Again this may be difficult depending on how much is left as anything under two inches is not going to be suckable I am afraid as there wont be enough to actually go past the lips teeth and into the actual mouth as well as to have enough to suck on.  I have tried it so know it doesn't work if too small

Whilst condoms do only come in certain sizes, finger cots can be used for those who don't offer OWO.  These come in various thicknesses just like condoms and whilst no good for sex are good enough for OW, however they are all latex.

vorian

Exactly. :) You are not looking for full sex so the condom fitting is not an issue just look for someone who offers OWO and is happy to see disabled clients. Include a link to your problem so the girl can see what your talking about ( I have never heard of it so I'm sure others haven't).

Try looking here : External Link/Members Only to see if there is anyone in your area. Try to avoid sending an initial email mentioning small cock as most will think humiliation/timewaster  just the link will do and just ask if they would be happy to see you.

Good advice but OP is not just limited to the linked site, still plenty of AW options just need to filter out the shot like all punters do.

I assume that from the OP nic he is based in Cornwall,  not an area I'm familiar with. Well apart from in the holidaying sense.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 04:21:52 pm by vorian »

LL

If you're actually for real and not just a complete fantasist (and I'm resisting making a joke about you placing a reverse booking advertising for a WG with a micro-pussy in case you are genuine) then just book a WG for a GFE.  That doesn't necessarily mean penetration.  I didn't used to do that.  You can still do lots of other stuff with the WG.  In fact in the days before I actually booked WGs for sex, years ago, one of them said to me on a no-sex punt - "I wish they were all this easy!".  So don't worry about it!

padstow123

Thanks for all replies -I am not a fantasist and am grateful for all advice given

Tony Montana

I used to see a girl regularly who had a partial vulvectomy. Once you get past the stage of "this looks a bit unusual" which takes a few seconds you can spend the rest of the punt working out what works best for both of you.

I'd recommend choosing an English girl so you can explain things easily though.